or Connect

Posts by gort

I was pleased to see at the end of my beer league game that it was going into OT. Got to see the end of OT1 and OT2.
Jaroslav moar liek Jarental. amirite?
I basically make sure my knees go past my hips if I am on a leg press.
Quick was clutch when his team needed him to be. 39 saves on 40 shots =
It's so fun but there are so many cards that make me rage. Play my 8/8 with taunt and someone can reduce his attack to 1.
People are just as bad at not hitting depth on leg press as they are on squat. Dat 1/2 ROM leg press with 6 plates on each side.. SMH.
So good kings and wild won.
God damn hearthstone. I get so pissed at this game. Bullshit cards make me rage so hard, my wife tells me I shouldn't play it before bed because of how often I yell "FUCK!"
Fucking Malkin. LA making an awesome comeback. Damn I wish I could stay up late enough to watch these games!! Also about time Patrick Roy's early goalie pulling bit him Another game I couldn't watch entirely but thankfully dat dere morning NHL tonight highlights while wife is complaining how she wants to watch the news. Also lol at:
about 85% done the first book on audible. Very good, makes me want to re-watch season 1 to get some refresher on how it differed. Surprised how little they spent on Ned's beheading since it was Arya's POV.