or Connect

Posts by gort

So bummed to see Tampa get swept. If only Ben Bishop didn't get hurt, things could've been different. Also wtf Columbus, way to blow your first home game. I freaking hate the Penguins and want to see them lose. My olympic Bylsma rage is strong, as well as my Caps Crosby hatred.. I watched the first ten minutes of the Kings game last night before falling asleep hoping they would bounce back. Soft redirect goal in the first few minutes.....turned on NHL tonight this...
Every gym is different (some will put bench/strength days in) but without a doubt the guys who actually compete in those games are doing more than just one WOD a day. That's what the catch is with people who see crossfit and think "I want to look like Rich Froning" or whoever, there's no way the only training someone like him does are crossfit WOD's. Same with Shaun T the insanity guy, you won't get as big as he is doing just Insanity workouts .
Nitpick perhaps, but I thought Theon had his dick cut off not his balls.
Receding hairline crew checking in.
In no surprise, Bryzgalov benched. Really shocked to see Quick having this tough of a time. I haven't been able to watch any games since I'm east coast.
Don't worry the BAH is high here.
Too bad Jonathan Quick shit the bed last night. Great comeback by the Av's, and awesome to see a game go to Triple OT in game 1. This is what makes NHL playoffs awesome.
Roger is like Jesse in Breaking Bad right now, random people sleeping at his place. Just going home to sleep.
Got a blizzard heroes of the storm alpha invite.
Stamkos tried to pull his team through but no dice. Was rooting for them, hopefully Bishop returns soon.