or Connect

Posts by gort

God the female ghostbusters movie is going to be so shitty.
I was hoping they skipped that boring plotline from the books.
Jamarcus? I wish I could look like the rock in that sweater. Such a beast.
Richards got his contract terminated. Rumor is it was something at the border crossing. Can't wait to find out the details on this one.
To address your points 1) I am not sure what you are referring to in boardwalk as I lost interest in that show 2) Game of thrones was based off of books, Ned Stark's death was not a "shock value" thing. A huge part of the plot of the books kind of relies on him being killed in book 1. 3) We are all pretty sure he's not dead:
Will watch tonight. :popcorn:
No silly there was no 3rd person in their bedroom. Clearly she wanted him to put it in her pooper and he was being a pussy because it was icky.
I watched Interstellar on Saturday. It was good.
Ugh. If they are going to have him live, they should've used a 9mm. A shotgun blast survival seems really far fetched unless they are going to say it's bean bags or something. Oh well I will not whine and jump to any more conclusions. Sorry for being Lefty in the Walking Dead thread. Also, thoughts on Taylor's relationship with his mom. Seems like there was definitely some diddling going on there in his youth.