or Connect

Posts by gort

HOly crap the wonder woman and justice league trailers! My jimmies were not ready.
So what will prevail when Wonder Woman comes out? SJW's a la Ghostbusters or Marvel Fanboys refusing to acknowledge a DC movie possibly being good?
Snowden is a fuckwad and that shitty movie is not a super hero comic book movie. Fuck him and Oliver Stone.
I am on episode 4 of stranger things now. Loving it.
Nice to see that fossil lefty is still signing his posts as if he's writing a letter. I bet he double clicks website links too.
Is there a medical explanation for the "I have been stabbed once and can now only crawl very slowly on my belly" plot device that every tv show and movie uses to cause tension?
Finished bloodline season 2 last night. OhMyDog. Dat ending.
Lights out looks scary as shit. OhMyDog. Also wtf is with every trailer having some sad emo girl doing a cover of an old song to sound super mopey and hipster?
I am about half way through the second season of Bloodline. Love this show. The blonde alcoholic brother is such a fuck up retard. God he makes me want to pull my hair out.
Proof that cd key selling sites are shady as fuck. I forget who said it that they bought overwatch on one of these shady sites.