or Connect

Posts by gort

Damn two game 7's. MY JIMMIES ARE READY.
Surprised nobody's posted batman on joker's purple car yet.
The suite that my team occupies at work is rather small and when someone microwaves food you can smell it easily. Some weirdo vegetarian here keeps microwaving his gross faux meat food and the shit smells like weird microwaved plastic.
Talk about the perfect guy for the role in every way, though. I remember being 16 or 17 years old and seeing the first x-men movie and thinking "who the hell is this guy and how did they find him??"
This is SF where it is fashionable to be a cranky old man that watches a show weekly that he hates just so he can bitch on the internet, and signs his posts as if he is writing a letter.-Lefty
Someone needs to photoshop that into a pig's foot.
So on the macrumors forums, someone posted complaining that her watch was too small to fit her wrist. Scrolled down the thread and saw this.... MOTHEROFGOD.JPG
I loved dem teddies but it was a completely pointless scene. They could've eliminated it entirely and used that time for something actually useful.
You're doing it wrong. The only reason to play the solo adventure is to get the cards to build decks (aka once) or if you want to challenge yourself a lot do it on heroic.The fun is playing against humans.
wtf 5 goals each. WHy couldn't the caps put 5 past hank.