or Connect

Posts by pickles

In my case they were able to ship using USPS.
For me, shipping to Canada was extra and I was hit with fees and taxes.
Lovely coat purchased from NMWA (now out of stock). Second opportunity for those who missed this, and for those in Canada a chance to save on shipping and duties. Asking what I paid during first round sale. Includes hanger and garment bag. Will work for a US 38-40 depending on desired fit. True color closest to pic #4. Measurements Shoulder: 18.5" Length (from BOC): 35.4" Chest: 43.3" Sleeve length (measured from shoulder): 26". Image taken from NMWA
Purchased from ssense a few years ago and worn one season. Black 90% wool, 10% cashmere. Size M. Fits 38-40(slim). Asking $225 + shipping.
Purchased from SF Marketplace: Link to original ad Really nice material and construction -- unfortunately too small for me so I'm putting them back up for sale so someone else can enjoy these. Pic borrowed from previous seller's post, please refer to the link for more pics and details. SpacePope's item description: "Purchased from yahoo japan, worn maybe 3 times. Waist was smaller than anticipated so I had the buttons moved a little further along the placket. Moving the...
Looking to trade Black Calf UMDR in 48 for a Black Lamb 4-zip MDR in 48.
$600 > $550
$100 > $75.
For trade: black lamb quilted 2010 moto, size 48. Wanted: cracked pepper chesterfield or gray/navy lamb moto.
Asking $100 > $75 + shipping. Patent leather upper w/ leather soles Worn once Nice sleek profile