or Connect

Posts by Dr Nemo

Eight strong miles in shorts, and a strength workout at the Y. Calm, mild 43 degrees and humidity reminded me of running in Stuttgart a few years back.
Six miles during a cut back week. First hill repeats comin' up in a few days.
Zowie. Gorgeous suit. Talk about detailing. Even... the... lapel... buttonhole... is... basted.
Rabbit--Funny, I do the same thing. Stride analysis on the return trip. 4 miles this morning after a few hours of work on a Sunday morning, and a strength workout at the Y.
Rabbit--Sure thing! I'm in Evanston, also nicknamed Heavenston (high church-to-resident ratio). 14 miles this morning in a beautiful light snowfall.
Lightweight tights. Wore 'em this morning. Ice Joggers. Don't need 'em in Chicago area...yet. heh, heh. 6 miles this morning, including a couple of tempo miles at 90% effort to blow soot out of the cylinders.
Six miles in shorts (51 degrees on Dec. 15) including one tempo mile at 90% effort, and a strength workout at the Y.
Sam--You've been off for a brief period but you'll get back into shape soon. Lots of time between now and Patriot's Day, especially in primo Newport Beach training conditions. Six miles in 43 degrees and driving rain this morning. Only time I wear earbuds is when I'm rowing for 10 minutes during Y strength sessions and I prefer to hear jazz or news on NPR instead of my huffing and puffing.
Ten miles in SHORTS on December 13th, including a couple of tempo miles at 90% effort.
I've seen this exact suit. Details, fabric and craft are amazing. Great deal, and seller.