or Connect

Posts by Dr Nemo

Awesome selection, Steve, and organized so well it's easy to see I have no options that would fit me. But, hey, it's certainly an excellent inventory.
Measurements, please!
Just got the Dr. Martens blue suede longwings. When I took them out of the box they actually got a round of applause from the two young ladies who were looking on. Shoes are in awesome shape. Great transaction, Phantom.
"You will never find a better price on these sweaters." No kiddin', and an awesome selection, Steve.
Are the blue suede Dr. Martens still available, please? 13. Dr. Martens Blue Suede - Size US11 --Nemo
Just got the RLPL blue/white stripe. Great shirt, fits just as described. Shout out for a great SF transaction.
Awesome pair of Vass shell cordovans! Makes me wish I ha the right size feet to fit them.
Silver calfskin Lidforts. Woah!! Where did I leave my foot shrinker...?
Six miles and a strength workout at the Y, during a cutback week. Spatlese--Sorry to hear about your bout of GI troubles. Best part after feeling like you're gonna die is: a) you're alive, and b) you feel a lot better.
10mi. User's Couch to 5K program works. Consistency and enjoyment both matter, because a person won't stay with it if he/she doesn't feel good.