or Connect

Posts by Dr Nemo

New to this thread, have no Vass in my closet, and am interested in suggestions on Vass fit and last please. Shoes in the photos here are really something. They're in such great condition I wonder if the shoes are actually worn outside. Tombrone has posted some handsome Vass wholecuts at 43.5 on the New Peter last, with lasted trees. I normally take a US 10.5D and I'm curious to know if the size/last would fit. I assume the lasted trees matter. Could I get suggestions on...
After viewing this fabulous selection, I start to question the value of self restraint and prudence...
How is it that I have lived a life that does not call for me to wear the wonderful items adagio offers here...?
Great values from a great seller!
If that Allegri coat was a 50 it would have been gone the first time Spoo posted it. It's just what I was looking for. Great alternative to the traditional stuff. Except... just ..a ..size ..too.. large.
If it was a L (32" vs 29") it would be gone.
Sleeve length on the Thomas Pink, please?
Inseam: 28 1/2 inches (1 1/2 inches extra). Gee, max of 30 inches in the slacks...? Sure wish we had more to work with. It's a nice suit.
Hamma hamma hamma ...
Nice staple suit. At 30.5" BOC, I think this would be a Regular, not a Long. Looking for a lapel buttonhole but don't see one...