or Connect

Posts by johnnyrich7

You may want to size up. I typically wear a size 40 (50 Euro) in most other jackets, and I tried on the 42 (52) and the fit was spot on.
I picked up the Snuff Roys as well and they have quickly become one of my go-to pieces of footwear. Alden suede really is fantastic.
Those look great. Online photos really do not capture the beauty of the burnished tan.I just purchases these from Unionmade and they are 100X better in person. Really glad I picked them up.
Offered up is a one of a kind pair of size 8, Viberg waxed flesh and calico grey suede saddle shoes on a dainite sole, 2030 last, with antique brass eyelets. Pics to come shortly, but you can PM me for details!
Kudu are much quicker than calf, so my guess is that it took longer to round up all the kudu for this batch But in all seriousness, the kudu buyers should be quite pleased. I have handled the kudu leather boots at Mohawk General Store and it is really quite nice.
Offered here is a gently used, beautifully patina'd pair of Viberg Copper Task Roughout boots on the 110 last in size 8.5 UK. These come on a dainte sole, with the original box, shoe bags, and two pairs of laces. If you want these new they will set you back about $800, and that's if someone even produces them. These were a MTO project when Viberg was still doing MTO boots. These come at a huge discount, without months of waiting, and already broken in and patina'd up....
Offered here is an Engineered Garments Brown Homespun Bedford in size Large. This piece is SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE, especially in this size. This piece is BNWT. The wool is extremely soft, so no real worries with itchiness. Also, the body of the coat is unlined, but the arms are lined, which makes it great when wearing a sweater or other pieces underneath because it does not catch on the arms. Approximate measurements are as follows: P2P 21.25", Shoulder 18.7'' If...
That would make two of us. I have a BNWT Large Brown Homespun that I am considering selling as well. What was the issue with yours?
That would be great. I appreciate it. Also, anyone own one in size large who can provide their height/weight and fit? Just trying to get fit dialed in before making a purchase.
Anyone have fit pics of the Brown Homespun Bedford? I have seen model pics, but looking for natural light real life shots. Thanks!