Posts by Man with Apple

I'll play, but maybe bend the rules a little. One thing I always appreciate are the fit pics that you guys share each season. Many of them help me in making my buying decisions because when they are on the body you get a better idea of drape, proportions, and just general styling ideas.So, I went back and pulled the pics you shared earlier in the season to hopefully help anyone on the fence finally take the leap. Many of these pieces are still available and in multiple...
+1. Would love for this to happen again.
Am I missing the discounted prices?
Great boots and even better price. Good luck with the sell.
Sure, here you goSleeve width: Goes from ~6 inches to ~5.5 inches.P2P: 20 inchesS2S: 17.5 inches (this has raglan sleeves)Length: 22 inches from neck to the bottom
Time to do some winter closet cleaning. I will be posting a number of listings. All of the clothes shown have been well cared for, and in many cases worn just one or two times. Please see all the details below. ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED Mackintosh Dunoon Navy - Size M Purchased a year ago. Worn 1 time. Highest quality you can get. Paid ~$800. Asking $285 275 250 CONUS OBO Same jacket can be found here:...
Anyone here with expertise in vintage Minolta cameras? I was going through the garage and found that I have one along with a couple extra lenses and am curious about the model and potential value. Thanks!
This jacket equates to a 40.
Thanks for the interest. Measurements added. For quick reference:Pit to Pit: 20 inchesShoulder to Shoulder: 17 inchesLength (from top of collar): 30 inches
Thanks for the interest. The inseam measures 33 inches. Let me know if you have any questions or an offer. Thanks!