or Connect

Posts by Man with Apple

Honey-DOWe all know that term right? Some of us are probably more familiar with it than others. In case you need a definition, here is the Urban DIctionary's take:Honey Do: Chores assigned by ones mate (usually wife). This list normally includes household chores or errands and typically are assigned at the most innnoportune moments (ie: Sports event, relax time, vacations or days off, snow days, etc..). Also can be a bribe for sex...Used in a sentence: I'd love to go to...
Here are a few I would be interested in: Merz B. tops Monitaly Henley
Really well put together. And looks like a great day for a wedding. Also, that Drakes tie perfect. Glad I picked it up too.
Ya, really have been slept on. They have been the first shoes out of my closet on the weekends.
And who can forget the fried cod balls?
If it helps, I wear 9E on Alden's barrie last, 10 in New Balance 998, 10-10.5 in Asics, and I went with the 42 in Buttero and am very happy with the fit. Based on your listed sizes, I would say you are either a 42 or 43, maybe leaning toward the 43 for a slightly more roomy fit.
Need Supply 25% off with family25
Arrived home to these today. First pair of Butteros and am really happy with them. Fit is spot on as well. I think these will work great in all seasons because of the versatile color and suede. Thanks NMWA! Here is the link in case anyone needs to instakop: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/footwear/sneakers/tanino-low-sneaker-snuff-brown-stamped-suede.html
Thanks! That thing look great. Fit seems spot-on!
No problem, thanks for getting back. How is fit in the shoulders? Mind posting a fit pic?