or Connect

Posts by Wackadoodle

Second Brewer's Art. Though I think the bar menu is better than the dining room one, and the bar is almost ALWAYS packed, it's genuinely good food and beer all around. Never got a chance to eat at Nam Kang, I went to Jung Kak which is right around the corner. Very good. If you like chicken wings, and you like them spicy, check out iBar. I miss that place so much. Hampden is the spot at the moment for fancy style food.French-style anything goes at The Corner. The Food...
Selling three shirts I just don't need anymore. Measurements are in inches. Prices are shipped CONUS, I'm willing to ship overseas if the buy will pay for the shipping. Burkman Bros Madras buttondown $20 This is a few years old but I've only worn it a handful of times. It's been sitting in my closet for the past couple of years. Pit-to-Pit: 19 in. Shoulder: 17 in. Length: 28.5 in. Shoulder to Sleeve: 26 in. EG Douglas Shirt Size M $180 SOLD From SS12, this would be...
Selling a pair of Albam tapered chinos that I thought would fit perfect, but on closer inspection turned out to be much too small. Unfortunately I had already clipped and tossed the tags. (d'oh) These have never been worn or washed and have barely even been out of the drawer I've stored them in when I bought the last summer. These pants were designed to fit between sizes, meaning if you have a true 29 waist the fit will be quite regular with a tapered leg, whereas a size...
~~~~~~PRICE DROP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Selling a few more of my shirts that don't fit. They're all labelled Small, though the fit varies by manufacturer I've included measurements for each. All prices are shipping included to CONUS. Burkman Bros. madras LS; red, white & blue $25 shipped Pit-to-Pit: 19 in. Shoulder: 17 in. Length: 28.5 in. Shoulder to Sleeve: 26 in. Nice lightweight cotton shirt that's perfect for warm weather. Owned for maybe 3 years and worn during the...
Selling an Our Legacy Blazer, I love this jacket but I've gained weight and it's time for someone else to enjoy it. Worn a handful of times and drycleaned once. It's a wool-poly blend Tagged 46, which is about a slim US size 36. Looking to sell this before we move. Measurement in inches: Pit to Pit: 18.5 Shoulder: 16.5 Length: 28 Shoulder to Sleeve hem: 25 Asking for $180 $100 shipped CONUS. Will ship internationally if buyer pays shipping. Thanks for looking!
Shipley & Halmos navy wool blazer: Tagged 38 but fits quite slim, closer to a 36. Great fabric and quality, I've worn this and drycleaned it once. Pit to Pit: 18 Shoulder: 17 Length: 27 Shoulder to Sleeve hem: 26 Asking $180 $100 shipped CONUS, will do international if buyer pays shipping.
Bump
I'm cleaning out my closet of shirts that don't fit anymore, sadly, I love some of these shirts.They're all SIZE SMALL but the individual measurements are posted below, all measurements are in inches and length is measured bottom of the collar to the hem of the shirt. The Gitman are all typical Gitman fit: quite slim in the arms and waist, and the Steven Alan shirts are both Reverse Seam fit. Gitman Shirts: $60 each shipped in CONUS Steven Alan shirts: $40 each shipped...
True Religion are the JNCOs of our era.
Measurements?