or Connect

Posts by werty369

PM sent. Still available??
Any expert able to identify the brand of these shoes??
Closet Clean-out: All Shoes with original box. I ship from Taiwan using EMS to anywhere available. Shipping is free. All items are authentic and in "sellable" condition. No fraud. Please refer to my ebay account werty369369369 for seller ratings (first sell here, sick of ebay 10% charge). Feel free to drop me a message. I only accept paypal. Please send money as gift under personal transaction. More info will be provided upon inquiry. Visvim 7 hole '73 folk boots Size 8...
Closet Clean-out: All Shoes with original box. I ship from Taiwan using EMS to anywhere available. Shipping is free. All items are authentic and in "sellable" condition. No fraud. Please refer to my ebay account werty369369369 for seller ratings (first sell here, sick of ebay 10% charge). Feel free to drop me a message. I only accept paypal. Please send money as gift under personal transaction. More info will be provided upon inquiry. Visvim 7 hole '73 folk boots Size 8...
I have been hearing some good things about it but never got a chance to make an appearance. I wonder how much they charge for non-vendors? And if it's possible to get a pass as spectator (neither as buyer/reporter)?
Quote: Originally Posted by Oldboy For those who own this season's Maine Guide Ox DB's, is heel slip normal? I just got my pair (US8D) in from Context and upon trying them on I could feel heel slip in both pairs. I am a US8 in the Quoddy ring boots and chukkas and a US8E in the Yuketen Angler Mocs....all three of these pairs fit spot on. They feel fine when I put them on but once I start walking my back heels lift up about a 1/2" from the bottom of...
(The following brought to you by my own goddamn opinions) Yuketen does use better leather in general, if not always. They are more creative in using raw materials. Their constructions are more complicated. They are overwhelmingly abundant in styles (and fewer quantities in each style = lesser supply = higher price) Not sure about the "Japanese market targeting" explanation for Yuk's higher price. If I'm not mistaken, Yuketen costs about $200 more in Japan than the ones...
With Strap. Amazing. http://yfrog.com/h7b0uzzj
It's a matter of personal preference. My thought: In the long rung, stretched leather does not necessarily produce looser fit. Your feet stretch the leather so the shoes will be more accommodating overtime. As the leather softens, you will be able to tie the shoes tighter, so there shouldn't be a major issue. I would say, you probably should get a 11"D" or 10.5E. Sometimes it's the width that's causing most problems (Maine Guide OX is heavy and can leave your ankle...
http://www.store-unclesam.com/?pid=23286079 Get a proxy service. Size 8 left. Quote: Originally Posted by PeteZaSak Any retailer carries the Milspec lace-up boots? Please tell me there are some out there.