or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

Does anyone here have the billy reid bond peacoat? If so, can they comment on the long term durability of it?
The TOJ calf is in my opinion not the same and not the same quality. For example, I felt the brown and black calf were (as other have described) very stiff, heavy, and obviously not as soft as the lamb. However, the Olive Italian calf is exceptionally nice. It is very thick, heavy, and yet very soft and supple to the touch. It's probably the best leather I have ever encountered on a jacket.In comparison to other jackets: The brown and black are (again as others have...
For those of you with experience with Luxire peacoats: 1. How was the wool you selected? I'm particularly interested in the 25 oz Dugdale Wool. Also, if you have a J. Crew Dock Peacoat and could compare the two, I would value your input. 2. To those who got the bond version, how did you feel is compared to the Billy Reid version and how was the leather quality?
I can verify that you can get a discount at a U.S. Rolex AD if you are paying cash.
My ex-gf use to wear those
Can anyone who owns both shoes in the 5 last and the 2 last comment on their differences and similarities in fit? Specifically, I would like to know about heel fit (snugness/looseness) and width in the front/ball of the foot.
Pretty happy I have all my TOJs already
These are very nice, but thicker than typical T-shirts in my experience. This can obviously be a pro or a con.I am also a big fan of J. Crew T-shirts.
I'm inclined to agree. Hickey Freeman is all over the place in quality from my experiences. I once purchased a Burberry by HF and it was just awful. I couldn't even bring myself to keep it at a deep discount. However, my brother has an older Hickey Freeman suit and it is absolutely exquisite.
My thoughts exactly. Having just finished watching 3 seasons of suits, I get what your friend is going for. Unfortunately, your friend is probably not going to look exactly like Harvey Specter because your friend isn't Gabriel Macht and he isn't a fictional character that gets to act like a hardass with zero repercussions.However, he can certainly upgrade in the wardrobe department. Since, as state, your friend has no developed his own style and taste yet. I would...