or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

Kind of interesting to hear things like this that pass inspection, since my MTO's failed inspection along with several posters in this thread. It seems like it is not an uncommon occurrence for things not to pass.
Does anyone know if Buttero boots are re-solable? These for example: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/footwear/black-leather-wool-lined-boot-on-crepe-sole-1468.html
I really wish carmina had more options for wide feet. I'd almost consider ordering that 942 in a wide forest if the mark-up for MTO wasn't so high.
Has anyone purchased these that can comment on the sizing compared to other boots? I looked at the measurements and I feel like I am either doing something wrong or these run narrow-ish. I wear an 11D in the Wolverine 1000 mile boots, which (by my measure) are ~12.5" (length) by 4.4" (width). Any guesses as to my size? I also wear a 10.5EEE in AE 5 last and 44.5 in Vass 3636.
This is correct. The silver marks are from the pens they use to mark the leather before cutting.
What model is this shoe and where can I kop? It was on one of the unipair banners, but I do not see it in their store.
Always wanted a custom made 1911. Congrats on the purchase, I am envious.
I like the brown edge trim. I personally went with the block heel lowered by 1/4", high heeled boots bother me from both an aesthetic and feel standpoint. I would go with a single celastic toe. It is kind of the standard that most boots are made with.Pick whichever last you like the look of better. I think they both look fine for boots.
They are chromexcel.
While not the choices a "typical SFer" might have made, that rotation there can get you through really any situation.