or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

Yes, I have made this exact post once before.However, I actually don't think there have been a great deal of posts of goat on Moto styles, but I know they exist. I know theres a dark brown goat moto running around.Oh there it is: http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/22635
Oh by all means, if you like the Meermin better go for it. I was more just suggesting the strand as a style, not necessarily that exact shoe.
You might try something in a light brown or walnut color, a la the AE strand.
I have to disagree with these two, but then again, perhaps I am more pedestrian because I simply don't wear suits that often. I think bluchers can look good with suits, especially on people with larger frames. As much as SF hearts the chiseled, sleek lasts, I find them somewhat out of proportion (I might want a better word here) on bigger people, at least on myself. If you are on the leaner or smaller side, they look a lot better. A great deal of the Alden x Leather...
To those of you who have ordered a stock style, how long did it take for Vass to get them to you?
Wait, this is a thing?
Gotcha, thanks. As for cordovan colors, I only see these 3:However, I have certainly see a variety of other colors throughout the thread.For example:Is there a complete list somewhere?
Umm, by "be-spoke", does that mean the MTO prices or is that really bespoke? In their catalog, it does suggest they have bespoke...I mean...if that's the case, only 170 euro up charge from RTW to bespoke?
Yes, but there is nothing wrong with the racer. I just personally don't dig the two chest pockets. It's all personal preference though. Doesn't look like a women's coat, but I might argue that most leather jackets styles are unisex.