or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

My guess is this is just wear in the areas the are more prone to friction. They are hard to photograph, but he probably means stuff like this:(My brown lambskin CWU)It seems basically the same as the wear on (from what I can tell) the finish from using the zipper:You can see the "wear line" under the flashing.
The Grand Seiko is actually an excellent watch. You are however, incorrect, they can be had within the OP's price range new. They are around ~40mm for the standard automatic.Omega makes a solid watch, but there have been a fair amount of complaints with their servicing center which makes me dubious about their long term.I find the Explorer I design more classic and timeless than the Ingenieur. The non-vintage Ingenieur looks a hair trendy to me, but this is all just my...
Its prom, don't overdo it. My standard advice for prom with black suit: 1. White pocket square 2. White shirt 3. Black tie It keeps everything balanced.
Agree. The customer service of AE is just light years beyond Alden. Alden's CS is quite frankly awful, but I will admit, Alden's seem to fit me more comfortably and their cordovan seems to take a better shine for me at least.
My recommendations for your criterion: Rolex Explorer I, 39mm, 100 M WR IWC vintage Ingenieur, 42.5mm, 120 M WR
Depending on how you measure, I could see this (larger than 3.5 difference) as very plausible among lifters. It is relatively easy to up your chest measurement, but difficult to increase shoulders, if at all.I have a lifter friend who has a 46" chest, but his shoulder measure is narrower than mine at ~19.5". I will say they are certainly thicker though.I would be willing to bet Charly, for example, has a larger gap between shoulder and chest measure.
This.
have waist taken in = problem solved.
If your measurements are truly accurate, it is more likely snug in the body/chest, than the shoulders. You would have .6" extra in shoulders and 2.8" extra in body (approximately).Then again, I might be just wrong, because the TOJ1's appear to fit smaller than the full leathers (which is the only thing I have experience with)
I have to agree with this, but hey, to each his own. That's why options exist right?