or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

Pretty sure it is, but based on:It is not recommended.
You can get a C width heel and a D width upper/ball area. White's will do this if you ask, they are two separate pieces.
I did this. It has worked out well so far. At some point, I'll post before and after pictures to show that, even if you buy the jacket big, it still looks completely fine.10 lbs gained since jacket order, 20 to go.
+1
I am inclined to tell you to get the 3227-01, because it seems like you really like it best, but are concerned what others think.That said, if you really do like the RO, I can actually think of no better time to get it than as your first "real" watch. Your first real watch will always be special and the one you are most likely to keep indefinitely. If you have to, wait awhile until you can justify it. It helps you in several ways:1. The RO is an excellent piece from...
My guess is this is just wear in the areas the are more prone to friction. They are hard to photograph, but he probably means stuff like this:(My brown lambskin CWU)It seems basically the same as the wear on (from what I can tell) the finish from using the zipper:You can see the "wear line" under the flashing.
The Grand Seiko is actually an excellent watch. You are however, incorrect, they can be had within the OP's price range new. They are around ~40mm for the standard automatic.Omega makes a solid watch, but there have been a fair amount of complaints with their servicing center which makes me dubious about their long term.I find the Explorer I design more classic and timeless than the Ingenieur. The non-vintage Ingenieur looks a hair trendy to me, but this is all just my...
Its prom, don't overdo it. My standard advice for prom with black suit: 1. White pocket square 2. White shirt 3. Black tie It keeps everything balanced.
Agree. The customer service of AE is just light years beyond Alden. Alden's CS is quite frankly awful, but I will admit, Alden's seem to fit me more comfortably and their cordovan seems to take a better shine for me at least.
My recommendations for your criterion: Rolex Explorer I, 39mm, 100 M WR IWC vintage Ingenieur, 42.5mm, 120 M WR