or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

I'm on week 16 . It has to be soon lol.
One of my hangups for getting an MDR was it looked like a younger person's jacket and I wouldn't be able to really pull it off in my 30's (I'm 27). It would appear I just got served.
From a versatility standpoint, you really couldn't do much better than the 44mm viewmatic. It is clean enough for more formal attire, but looks fine with casual. It is also highly water resistant and durable so you don't have to baby it. I would highly recommend.
I find them to be very overpriced for what you get. Kind of like a Hugo Boss suit, you pay for the name rather than anything substantial. Pretty sure they use completely unmodified ETA movements.If I were going to get a watch in that style, I would rather go for a Sinn. They did designs for Bell and Ross, so it is no surprise they look similar. The Sinn is better made and less expensive.
It's Navy.
I disagree. The waist could come in a bit, but it isn't so bad.
These are excellent shots. I don't know what it is, but the lighting really shows of the leather....Also, that dark brown goat is really growing on me. At first I thought it was too dark, but it looks fantastic in your picture. I'm starting to really want a 4 zip MDR in it....is 4 earth-tone TOJ leather jackets too many?
I don't think there is a "new" olive italian calf. I think they are simply almost out of it.
This is why I always go bigger.
At under $150, you aren't likely to get anything GY welted. For a brown bomber, Sperry actually makes a decent looking boot:Men's Cloud Logo Boat Oxford Lug BootFor a brown bomber, a brown boot will always look better.