or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

Depends on how I feel about the brand
It might be nice if you did, even of just the jacket. I try and post pics only of combinations I haven't seen in the gallery or of ones that are less common so people can see what it looks like. I.e. Olive Calf CM.
Yes, I have made this exact post once before.However, I actually don't think there have been a great deal of posts of goat on Moto styles, but I know they exist. I know theres a dark brown goat moto running around.Oh there it is: http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/22635
Oh by all means, if you like the Meermin better go for it. I was more just suggesting the strand as a style, not necessarily that exact shoe.
This.
You might try something in a light brown or walnut color, a la the AE strand.
I have to disagree with these two, but then again, perhaps I am more pedestrian because I simply don't wear suits that often. I think bluchers can look good with suits, especially on people with larger frames. As much as SF hearts the chiseled, sleek lasts, I find them somewhat out of proportion (I might want a better word here) on bigger people, at least on myself. If you are on the leaner or smaller side, they look a lot better. A great deal of the Alden x Leather...
To those of you who have ordered a stock style, how long did it take for Vass to get them to you?
Wait, this is a thing?
Gotcha, thanks. As for cordovan colors, I only see these 3:However, I have certainly see a variety of other colors throughout the thread.For example:Is there a complete list somewhere?