or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

When everyone was going on and on about the MA-1's in this thread, I could never figure out what the big deal was. They weren't that awesome....now I am about to order one in black lamb....am I a sellout?
Agree.
For sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds Leeds in a size 10EEE. They are the black shell cordovan. They are really in very good shape, probably worn 4-5x tops. Soles are scuffed, but have very little wear on them. Minimal creasing (see pictures) on the toe area. They were seconds at the time of purchase, but I still can't find the flaw. There is some discoloration/wear on the inside of the shoe from heel grippers. Only getting rid of them because they do not fit me...
For sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds Leeds in a size 10EEE. They are the black shell cordovan. They are really in very good shape, probably worn 4-5x tops. Soles are scuffed, but have very little wear on them. Minimal creasing (see pictures) on the toe area. They were seconds at the time of purchase, but I still can't find the flaw. There is some discoloration/wear on the inside of the shoe from heel grippers. Only getting rid of them because they do not fit me...
Inexpensive: Allen Edmonds More Expensive: Saphir
I'm 6' 4" and I do pretty much all my shopping online: T-shirts/Long sleeves: J. Crew - Large tall (website only) Button downs: Brooks Brothers luxury slim fit, Kent Wang MTM (J. Crew also has some large-tall ones that aren't bad one sale, but the collars are crappy) I feel like the other categories are easier, but if you have any specific categories/items you are having difficulty finding, feel free.
I think you will find two shades of black are nearly never the same. Also, the shade of black often varies from pair to pair, even with the same maker and style. My point is that you may not have to find a different style, just a different physical pair. Also, yes, you can darken them.
I think this is perhaps one of his best troll posts yet.
You can absolutely find Allen Edmonds below $200. You simply may have to look around a bit and be patient to find what you want.
I am kind of surprised no one has mentioned the supportive comments on said terrible fashion blogs.A la...Clearly somebody thinks he is "dope"....bro