or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

I don't know how you're arriving at this conclusion, as my post does not really have anything that indicates the possession or lack of confidence. These are simply observations of social dynamics in the aforementioned circumstances (admittedly anecdotal), in efforts to encourage guys to try out jacket styles they like but are initially uncomfortable with. If I did so poorly, my bad.This was the intention.
The pictures are too small to really tell anything, but for $35...if it fits you, why not give it a shot?
Here is the thing about the DR, but really this applies to any piece of, what I will call, "more eccentric" article of clothing. Some people are just born with the look, personality, or swagger to more easily pull off anything they put on, initially anyhow. That said, when someone gets a new, notable item of clothing or tries out a new look, it is unusual, because it is new. It is not something your friends, coworkers, or family currently see as "you". Hence, you get...
When I clicked on this, I 100% expected to tell you to get something else. After looking at the specs though, it actually isn't a bad choice. The dial is relatively clean and simple, very versatile in fact. The glass is sapphire and the watch is 100 M water resistant, two things I always look for in any sort of daily watch. You also know the movement is made by Seiko, which means you will know who can service it. The only thing I hesitate about is that while Seiko is...
Seoul I believe. Honestly, it takes them awhile (8-10 weeks), but it is worth it when it arrives.
....but the silver....it is so good...
I honestly can't see a better lining for a leather jacket than Bemberg.
Pretty sure Nil is 6' 4" and 205 lbs (ish) and a size large peacoat fit him. So a large duffle ought to fit you.Conceptionist is correct in his statements, but I am not sure I agree with his initial advice. You probably have the muscle there, you just can't see it due to your % bf. You might try something like p90x as a cutting program. Essentially you want to workout, but with a bit of a caloric deficit. However, if you do want to get big/muscular, then follow what...
The leather band is a nice touch on a Seiko, I haven't seen to many like that. For a casual watch, pick whichever you like best. If you really want an opinion, I prefer the all black.
Just get a full leather, they are superior.