or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

Why is it so much heavier than the wolverine 1k mile then?
What causes the boot toe to curl up so much? I find it hard to believe the 461 really has that kind of a curve to it, is it some combination of how the steel shank is used in conjunction with the last?
This one, it is your best college choice. Durable yet still looks pretty sharp for a boot.
My guess would be that the 9.5E is wider than the 10D. When I compared an 11.5D macneil to an 11E, the 11E was a bit wider.
Does anyone know what kind of shank G&G uses in their shoes?
You could go with any 2 of the three. I personally like No.: T423 the best. Whatever collar you like best is fine. Standard is probably spread or point.Some prefer to choose the best collar for their face shape. See for example: http://www.office-dress-shirts.com/face_shapes.html
The diamond weaves are seriously the most under-appreciated on the website. I have 3 of them now and they are just awesome.
Since you have no other color other than charcoal to start with, you can pretty much pick any color shirt you want and then choose the tie accordingly. My personal choice would be a lavender or purple striped shirt, with or without a tie. Also, checks can go with a suit.
You have a million questions here. I am personally not a huge fan of loafers, but I see no reason they couldn't be paired with a "colorful" ensemble. You might have better luck posting pictures of what you had in mind, it will make it easier to visualize and you'll likely get more responses. You also might have more luck in the "Men's Clothing" section.
Ze buttons, they are different.