or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

I have this as a pocket square. It's awesome.
The lambskin is really something special. Very soft and luxe. However, I have to admit that out of 3 TOJ's, the olive calf is still my favorite.
Wear boots.
Great Shine on those.
The first purchase is a bit awkward because you are dropping a lot of money on something you can't see in person based on the opinions of a forum. You wait, and you wait some more. After awhile, your leather comes....then all of a sudden you have 3-4 of em.Basically I wanted a high quality leather with longer lengths. TOJ fit the bill.Sizing: Charly knows what he is doing, he won't size you for something that won't fit. However, I will suggest you go for the "looser...
I will offer this suggestion. It will probably make you stand out from your peers, but not from any normal suit/tie function. If you go tux, that is basically all out. If your school isn't know for it's "dapperness", you might wish to go with the suit. Hence: Charcoal Suit White shirt Black tie (go for grenadine if you can) Black shoes ....... and then find a mint colored flower for your lapel. Extra points if it is a real flower. It is subtle, yet obvious that you...
Was looking for a nice orange pocket square, which lead to the below: I do not think I could have made a better choice, the colors are very rich. Shipping was prompt and communication was excellent.
This. I doubt anyone will notice. If they were exactly the same, someone might, but as is. I do not see an issue.