or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

Most of my ties are 6-fold Hober ties, so ~$130 for long lengths.
I like boots with really any leather jacket.
I admit this wasn't my favorite either, but for the most part, I feel like she does a good job.
Brown nearly always looks good with jeans, but there is not reason you can't extend this to navy chinos for either shoe, whether they be moleskin or "standard" cotton (moleskin is just a heavier cotton fabric).
This new goat you speak of, is there a dark (or darkish) brown? If so, would you recommend it over the "old" goat, for say, a 4-zip MDR?
To credit the TOJ guys, when I measure it, it is awful close to 5.9". What I cannot figure out is why it is so different than the J. Crew jacket (5.8" cuff). They look the same to my eye, but fit very differently. Either I am just a retard (likely) or I am missing something.
Haha, I knew this would pop up. It's not truly a 54, but it would be the closest stock size and the cuffs are the same. I intended to order the jacket a bit large as I am still gaining my weight back, but to answer your question, it is around 42-43" at the moment. The way I figured, it was better to order too big than too small.
Olive Calfskin Collared Moto From the above picture, I think it looks fine, but I must admit the sleeve opening (at cuff) seems a bit large (if anyone cares it was set at 5.9" or standard for size 54). Here is my best afixedpoint impression:
I'll post pictures later, but I will say for now that the sleeve opening seems kind of large, but (in my opinion) not obnoxiously so. Kind of like what afixedpoint posted earlier. It looks OK, it just kind of seems to defeat the purpose of having the zippers there. The CM is really awesome in person though.
You aren't too far off from me (6' 4", 205 lbs). You can't really go wrong with either one. I would pick whichever you like best. As for color, my first choice would be a light whiskey. It looks excellent with silver zips on light haired people. After that I think either bottle green or black. Green tends to look good on blond people and black is kind of the "standard". This is the lambskin whiskey, but the color is pretty similar: Whiskey Calf: Bottle...