or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

I'd go burgundy/merlot. AE's merlot is an excellent shade and yes on the McAllisters.
Is there a place that one could try these on for sizing or another boot on the same last? I doubt my local AE outlet has seconds.
This all kind of depends on your personal style. For me, I just don't see a purpose in wearing jeans that are not a dark indigo. Jeans are probably the most worn item in a lot of people wardrobes, so you really need two in case one is dirty or in the wash. Light jeans, in my opinion, just never look that great, and certainly not better than dark indigo. Any possible "outfit" would be better off with dark jeans or different pants all together. As for black jeans, they...
If I were going to start brand new, here is what I'd do: 2 Pair Indigo Denim: Gustin ($190) 3 Pair pants: Khaki Chinos - J. Crew - $55 Gray Wool Trousers - Howard Yount - $115 Navy Wool Trousers- Howard Yount - $145 *As a note, I do not favor really slim trousers or any kind. Shirts: For casual, easy-care shirts, I almost always recommend oxford cloth. It goes very well with casual attire (i.e. anything that's not a suit) and wrinkles can actually add to the look. I...
How can they be slimmer and on the same last?Or do you meant slimmer than this one:?
Does anyone know what last the 744 is made on? Based on the thread, it seems it is not the same as the standard CXL version from Wolverine.
I nearly always prefer lace-up shoes. I think they look and feel better (excluding sperrys). For jeans, I tend to favor a classic boot such as a White's semi-dress or Wolverine 1000 mile. That said, I would never wear a black short-sleeve button up with jeans. It just doesn't look good to my eye.
http://www.golightlycashmere.com/products/the-featherweight-watchcap
I kinda dig the unlined CXL
Ladies love the dimple, don't leave home without it.