or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

Says the minnis flannel is sold out on the luxire page
Don't worry, I am sure today's urban youth would be proud
Basically you can get any (normally priced) shoe in shell cordovan leather, but that is the only change you can make.
Luxire does custom Harrington jackets that are of good quality. I am sure they would make you one.
I hang mine on a wide suit hanger, works very well.
I've sent them two emails about an issue with my order they said they would remedy. I sent one email 2 weeks ago and second, maybe 5 days ago. No response to either one. Thing is, I would have placed a second order if they had been more responsive.
I have quite a few hangers from Kirby, but I have often thought they would do better business if they had more inviting shipping prices. Every time you buy something, it's basically the cost of a hanger in itself. Most retailers offer free shipping if you spend X dollars or offer very cheap shipping if it's a small item (USPS standard for small packages is like $4-6).
I have been very unimpressed with luxire's e-mail responses as of late. They used to be very good about it.
I was about to /facepalm seeing as I just posted the semi-annual sale details, but perhaps I should be more specific.When the semi-annual sale rolls around (Christmas time), nearly everything goes on sale at various percentages usually ranging between 15-30%.For example:Suits 20% offSweaters 30% offShoes 15% offTrousers 25% offetc.The day after Christmas, you will get the above discount on the item, plus an additional 15% off kicker.
I think you're likely to get 20-30% off in the semi-annual sale, plus an extra 15% for the kicker