or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

If you check Epaulet's page, they have one size remaining (size 30) and they are still $250 MSRP. I do not believe this fabric ever went on sale.
For sale is a pair of navy heather flannel trousers from Epaulet New York. They are brand new and still have the original tags and bag. They are just too small for me. Measurements are: Waist: 35" Thigh: 13.5" Leg opening: 8.5" Rise: 12.5" Inseam: 34"
For sale is a pair of MTO Epaulet Trousers in a Navy heather flannel (see images). The pants are brand new, but are too small for me. The trousers are rudy fit (see measurements). Waist: 35" Thigh: 13.5" Leg opening: 8.5" Rise: 12.5" Inseam: 34"
The Burberry watch you bought is, in my opinion, not worth $800. It is not classic, nor is it a particularly classy watch. I would return it. The only high quality items Burberry makes are found in their prorsum (spelling?) clothing line.In your price range, I would strongly suggest a Hamilton automatic, something from the jazzmaster line.http://www.hamiltonwatch.com/collection/american-classic/jazzmasterSeiko is another excellent choice, but in this price range, I...
Kind of looks like a dark brown herringbone suit, I would start your search there. The herringbone pattern is what causes that "striping" when viewed close or in certainly lighting. Depending on your budget, you could simply have one made. Something like this, but perhaps darker:
Yeah, it is really a nice and unique tie. The colors appear to be a dark navy and powder blue, is that correct or is it skewed on my monitor?
I cannot find this on the Hober website. Is there something I am missing or am I full of fail?
I think that a thicker tie actually looks quite fine with thinner lapels. For example, a 3.25" lapel suit with a 3.5" tie. Since the 3.5" is really at the bottom of the tie and not visible when wearing the suit. The exposed area of the tie is then pretty darn close to the lapel width if that makes sense. Obviously this works best if the tie is only slightly larger than the lapel width.
I'm pretty convinced 3.5" is the way to go, but I do have quite a few 3.75" ties.
If you have an existing pair of pants that fit you perfectly, then this is easy. Go to luxire.com an pick out whatever fabric, style and options you like and then have them replicate the new pants using your existing "perfect pants" as a guide. Voila.