or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

People like it when they get compliments. It isn't exactly a secret. My AE walnut strands get the most compliments easily.
Depends on the day. From a perspective of contrast, then onyx would be the better choice. Some people like this, but there is nothing "wrong" per se, with white MOP. I mean, no one complains that their buttons don't offer enough contrast. I wear MOP an enjoy them.
Thank you gentlemen. Much appreciated.
Anyone have a suggestion for: A Navy herringbone summer fabric with a blend of either cotton/linen/silk or wool/linen/silk? (and a link to where to purchase) Alternatively, a place to buy an unreconstructed, patch-pocket summer blazer with something akin to the above fabric?
Assuming you are responding to my post: I am merely point out that a classic double-breasted trench coat stands out more than the coat I linked. I think either coat looks out of place with sneakers or flip-flops (I tried a long coat with suede sneakers once, it didn't work).
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Wool-Twill-Traveler-BrooksStorm%C2%AE-Coat/073L,default,pd.html I wear this one all the time (albeit in navy). It seems like a good compromise between a more casual/everyday piece and a full length trench coat...if that makes any sense.
My brother wears a 40L jacket, and a medium fit very nicely.
I can't find an e-mail address on your website, perhaps my internet skills are just lacking today. Do you do MTO's? If so, would it be possible to get the Cabernet Cashmere (http://yellowhook-ties.myshopify.com/products/cabernet-cashmere) in a 3.5" x 61-62"? I am taller so normally need longer ties, I do not think 58" is going to cut it.
If you check Epaulet's page, they have one size remaining (size 30) and they are still $250 MSRP. I do not believe this fabric ever went on sale.
For sale is a pair of navy heather flannel trousers from Epaulet New York. They are brand new and still have the original tags and bag. They are just too small for me. Measurements are: Waist: 35" Thigh: 13.5" Leg opening: 8.5" Rise: 12.5" Inseam: 34"