or Connect

Posts by Gauss17

I found that using standard size charts and measuring shirts I already owned helped out quite a bit. It only took me a couple orders to get a fit I was happy with, but I think it helps not to try and be perfect. If there's one thing I have learned, nothing is ever perfect.
Wait until the day after Christmas, go to brooks brothers and buy one on their sale
Actually if you want to give Luxire a try, they have some cotton pants that are designed to be either office appropriate or resemble wool trousers. You might give some of those a try, for example: http://custom.luxire.com/collections/pants/products/ah-charcoal-grey-s8791b_birds_eye
Depends on what you mean by "highest end", Do you mean highest quality or highest price? While there is some correlation between the two, I think you'll find the curve saturates rather quickly.
Does anyone know if Burberry usually has a black Friday sale or Christmas sales of any sort?
Does anyone know if burberry usually has a black friday sale or christmas sales of any sort?
Says the minnis flannel is sold out on the luxire page
Don't worry, I am sure today's urban youth would be proud
Basically you can get any (normally priced) shoe in shell cordovan leather, but that is the only change you can make.
Luxire does custom Harrington jackets that are of good quality. I am sure they would make you one.