or Connect

Posts by Donut

It really is a gorgeous fabric that Geller used on this coat. There are just so many shades of green within the tweed. I would take a picture but my phone camera is complete shit and wouldn't do it any justice.
Gonna have to agree with you. My green tweed lace cuff coat is currently competing with my Richard and Lounge coat for my favorite piece. It's been too warm recently for me to wear it though. Guess I can't complain about Edmonton being warm at this time of year.
I'm going to be studying in Copenhagen for a month in July so I'm just starting to make a list of places to check out. Do you guys have any specific recommendations for cool shops, eats, drinks and just general places to check out? I'm excited to live there for a month. I was thinking about booking a reservation for noma (July reservations are actually booked today) but I'm not sure if it would be a smart idea budget wise.
Fellow UAlberta student??
Juve and PSG must be feeling like Chelsea with De Bruyne and Lukaku over losing Coman. What a great game for the youngster.
I love those snowpants. Former Peir Wu blazer bro checking in. Just sold mine because it didnt fit well :/
As a neutral the Bayern vs Juve match was pretty awesome to watch. IT was cool seeing the two Bayern boys scoring their classic goals with an extra shout to Robben who was great all match. Juve playing absolutely horrible the first half then coming back after being down 2 goals was also a sight to see. Allegri made some good subs. Conte to Chelsea? I'm unsure how I feel about this but I hope that he brings his man management to our complacent team. We are already looking...
Anybody seen any cool casentino wool coats or know of any other brands that have them? Been looking for LBM 1911 and Lardini on Yahoo auctions and rakuten without too much luck. Even a boiled wool type fabric would be nice as I just really like the look of those fabrics on overcoats. Ideally I'd love a coat like the camel one synth has.
Anyone know how the previous Chester coats fit? More specifically the Freak Store collab if there's any variance in sizing between them.
Late one with this but Fargo season 2 was phenomenal. Loved the humor and cinematography. I seriously doubted this series when it came out but season 1 was great and season 2 was so good. Also really enjoyed the Coen brother references and even the Scorsese style freeze frames in episode 9. Sipang you took the words right out of my mouth with your review of The Revenant. I had high expectations but at least the shots of Alberta winter (my home) were beautiful. I also...