or Connect

Posts by Donut

Late one with this but Fargo season 2 was phenomenal. Loved the humor and cinematography. I seriously doubted this series when it came out but season 1 was great and season 2 was so good. Also really enjoyed the Coen brother references and even the Scorsese style freeze frames in episode 9. Sipang you took the words right out of my mouth with your review of The Revenant. I had high expectations but at least the shots of Alberta winter (my home) were beautiful. I also...
Dr Octagon
Yes. That homespun with the elbow patches is awesome.
*I'm trying to sell this one quick now, so I''m willing to sell it for $160.00 flat and will eat up the cost of shipping to Canada or US* Beautiful "Blazer Coat" in Navy Patterned Wool from Patrik Ervell's FW13 season. Features a slim unstructured fit, welt pockets, fully taped seams, single vent, hidden front button closure, and optional throat latch. Unlined body with lined sleeves. I had the sleeve shortened by about 1", however the sleeves were overly long to begin...
The classic lapel-less blazer from Peir Wu. Marked as a Size 44 in perfect condition. I'm a 46 and it fits well with a t-shirt. Exact same one as in the picture. PM for any questions but price is very firm. Open to trades to stuff with equal value, just hit me up with what you have. Stuff from any of these brands would be cool: Geller, EG, More Peir Wu, Schneider, Lad Musician, Junya, Ervell, Dries, or some sort of suede leather jacket. Measurements: Shoulder:...
http://www.acnestudios.com/shop/men/knitwear/jayden-grey-melange.htmlI think it's this one if anyone was wondering.
I know it was just Maccabi but we definitely needed this confidence boost. Been very disappointed with Hazard since the last two games of last season, today was no different. RLC, Azpi, Baba and Oscar were great today though. That florenzi goal.......
How does the lounge coat fit? I'm a 46 in most geller (shirting and Richard blazer)
Unfortunately I scuffed the toe yesterday. Looks super weird right now so I guess that means I got to beat them up (a lot) more.
Lad Musician Engineered Garments Acne Carpe Diem The color on these Carpes is absolutely unreal. I can take more pics if anybody would like. Thanks @nahneun