or Connect

Posts by Donut

Schweini to Man U. First German to play for them and its THE German. Great signing...but I'll hate seeing him play for a PL rival.
Curious to how you like the Lad shop coat. Was looking to pick it up and now that it's on sale too...
No I went TTS. Yeah I was going to drop by the cobbler next week, I just really hope it doesn't ruin the sleek shape too much.
Anyone have experience stretching out the instep of s21m's? The one's I just got from nahneun fit well length and width wise but the instep is just too tight right now. I know that if I sized up, the length would be way too long as there is the perfect amount of room right now in the toebox. Would stretching out the instep ruin the shape too much?
Just came back from my trip in Boston. I can second Yume and The Daily Catch. Line wasn't that long for the Daily Catch when I went last Sunday for lunch. Alive and Kicking Lobster also makes a mean Lobster sandwich. It's in Cambridge about a 15 minute walk from Central. I also enjoyed Puritan and Co which is also in Cambridge.
Wow that is really good. Bucket hat works really well in that fit.
@CSCoHammers7 Thanks for the help the other day at the shop. I'm loving the kalamkari shirt. Too bad I couldn't find a pair of pants that fit. I'll again echo what everyone else has said and vote for the S. It's honestly a perfect fit and its how I like my EG jackets to fit.
Normally would go with the visvims but those haven vibergs are so good.
9/10 condition, didn't end up wearing them as much as I'd like to. Most likely because I prefer zip boots. Put shoe trees in them after every wear. Labelled size 7.5UK but fits like an 8-8.5US. Comes with the original box if wanted and shoe bags. PM with any questions
Looks like Geller is an avid footy fan. Great to see.