or Connect

Posts by Donut

http://www.acnestudios.com/shop/men/knitwear/jayden-grey-melange.htmlI think it's this one if anyone was wondering.
I know it was just Maccabi but we definitely needed this confidence boost. Been very disappointed with Hazard since the last two games of last season, today was no different. RLC, Azpi, Baba and Oscar were great today though. That florenzi goal.......
How does the lounge coat fit? I'm a 46 in most geller (shirting and Richard blazer)
Unfortunately I scuffed the toe yesterday. Looks super weird right now so I guess that means I got to beat them up (a lot) more.
Lad Musician Engineered Garments Acne Carpe Diem The color on these Carpes is absolutely unreal. I can take more pics if anybody would like. Thanks @nahneun
Will there be a possible return of the T1 or T3?
Totally in for the tobacco
Chesterfield would be killer, but a T-3/T-1 in a light whiskey suede Glad to hear you guys are doing this.
^I was just considering that like an hour ago but it's a little too big. Hope it works out for you, such a nice piece.
I love my TOJ MA-1. Definitely worth the $450 I paid. The puffiness works for me because I love that slightly oversized fit(I'm a slim dude fwiw) and I was also kind of unsure about how suiting wool would hold up for a jacket like this but it's been doing great. I've worn it through heavy snowfall and -30C weather and haven't had a problem. Still is in the same shape as when I got it. It fits me kind of like how the Helmut one fits in the pic Diniro posted. On a related...