or Connect

Posts by Donut

That thing is fucking gorgeous. What a great price you got it for too.
Even though its in my top 3 grails I'm already skinny enough :/
http://www.gr@iled.com/listings/67936-jil-sander-ss11-flower-print-shirt Someone please buy this before I decide to lose 10 pounds to fit into it. One of my favorite pieces of clothing ever.
@The3rdConch0rd Echoing what everyone else said but I really like most of your fits. The latest one you posted is great. What's the sweater?
Need this piece.
Sucks to hear this as they're one of the only good shops in Edmonton and I always liked checking out the new season in person. Always bought atleast 1-2 SS items locally per season except for FW14.
Red card on Matic was understandable but how Barnes didn't get at least one card that whole match was appalling.
This was me I believe. At the Edmonton location I do remember some items being on sale, but when I checked online they were not.Haven't dropped by to check the buy one get one free sale yet though. Probably won't as there wasn't that much I wanted that they had locally.
I'll just add that wool 5 zip to the list of "Margiela items that Regis owns and I never will". Love it.
I dont know why but Pantser reminds me of David Byrne in that pic. Love all your fits. Perhaps this for your next fit?