or Connect

Posts by jjimison

My visit to a sculpture garden. Maybe it's a bit late for linen, but the coat was just right for the early autumn inbetween.
Little Caesar, anyone?
Quote: Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot Why do you need slim fit? Loose stuff you can move in might suit you better, helped me out when I did stage hand stuff. A mon avis just buy the cheapest, most comfortable, least reflective stuff, then change out of it into all your good stuff for the afterparty. Also, make sure your shoes don't squeak loudly or anything egregious like that. That's good advice! Thanks!
Hello all! I recently volunteered as a stagehand, and I am naturally required to wear all black. Unfortunately, however, I haven't any black in my wardrobe (unless I decide to show up for work in a tux or something). I must find an appropriately durable, fairly inexpensive set of slim-fitting black clothes. A pair of black pants and a similarly slim black shirt, preferably with a button-down collar and a pocket. I also need to find these things in Metropolitan...
Hello all! I recently volunteered as a stagehand, and I am naturally required to wear all black. Unfortunately, however, I haven't any black in my wardrobe (unless I decide to show up for work in a tux or something). I must find an appropriately durable, fairly inexpensive set of slim-fitting black clothes. A pair of black pants and a similarly slim black shirt, preferably with a button-down collar and a pocket. I also need to find these things in Metropolitan...
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Another zzzzzzzz day.. Love your Lamy! I wear mine in a place of prominence; it is my favorite pen by far.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Is it just me, or is this guy AMAZING!?
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer Sounds like someone's mad as hell, and he's not going to take it anymore. Classic example of somebody leaving the house in their pajamas.
Quote: Originally Posted by jasonmarshalljazz @ Ndw, not really better but different. Sweet look, man. And that's a mean-looking horn.
Turns out it was a feral sweater, and it clawed my face.