or Connect

Posts by DStew

I bought these about 6 months ago and they have always been just a tad too small for me so I have rarely worn them. Great pants and material though. In perfect condition. They are hemmed at approximately 34" This material is great but it is a tad warm (tough in Texas). Just FYI 80$ Shipped CONUS. I use paypal. Thanks, Daniel Update for some measurements and questions asked (all measurements are approx). Not cuffed: Waist - 36" even Rise - 10" Inseam - 33"
I bought these about 6 months ago and they have always been just a tad too small for me so I have rarely worn them. Great pants and material though. In perfect condition. They are hemmed at approximately 34" Note, the color is charcoal, darker than the picture appears. Sorry for the bad camera work. 80$ Shipped CONUS. I use paypal. Thanks, Daniel Update for some measurements and questions asked (all measurements are approx). Not cuffed: Waist - 36.5 Rise - 10" Inseam -...
I bought these about 6 months ago and they have always been just a tad too small for me so I have rarely worn them. Great pants and material though. In perfect condition. They are hemmed at approximately 34" 80$ Shipped CONUS. I use paypal. Thanks, Daniel Update for some measurements and questions asked (all measurements are approx). Not cuffed: Waist - 36" even Rise - 10" Inseam - 32"
This pair is unworn and is hemmed at approximately 33". I have several HY pants and think they are fantastic. The Tasmanian wool is simply too warm for me in Texas. 100$ Shipped CONUS only. Details and Pictures Below. 100% Tasmanian wool (310 g /10.9 oz), woven in Italy. A sturdy and durable wool, idea for fall and winter. Classic slim fit. Flat front. Four button closure. Loop to secure belt buckle. Curtained, rear-split waistband. Hand-stitched detailing. Lined to the...
+1Its unreal the way you feel about them. No comparison is adequate. I have plenty of regrets but having kids is not one.
Have always wanted a pair of Brown Strand Cordovan in 10E. Please let me know the details if possible.
Where did you get a 25$ new customer coupon? I would like to try one out as well but am I missing an obvious coupon code or something? Gracias.
I like their blazers/sport coats at the price point of 250$. 500$ seems steep for them. JMHO
There is certainly an income component but I think with shoes its more about care. The people I know who regularly clean, polish, care for their shoes tend to appreciate/want nicer shoes. Its easier to appreciate nicer leather and other features when you regularly care for them. Some people just dont believe or give a rip about cleaning their shoes. I know several people who wear cheap dress shoes until they get scuffed and dirty and then just take that as a sign to buy...
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos Red ties are perfectly acceptable. I like to coordinate the color of my tie with the color of my lightsaber, for instance. Shit. I have been matching to my light saber holster all these years. No wonder I never got that promotion