or Connect

Posts by DStew

I bought these about 6 months ago and they have always been just a tad too small for me so I have rarely worn them. Great pants and material though. In perfect condition. They are hemmed at approximately 34" This material is great but it is a tad warm (tough in Texas). Just FYI 80$ Shipped CONUS. I use paypal. Thanks, Daniel Update for some measurements and questions asked (all measurements are approx). Not cuffed: Waist - 36" even Rise - 10" Inseam - 33"
I bought these about 6 months ago and they have always been just a tad too small for me so I have rarely worn them. Great pants and material though. In perfect condition. They are hemmed at approximately 34" Note, the color is charcoal, darker than the picture appears. Sorry for the bad camera work. 80$ Shipped CONUS. I use paypal. Thanks, Daniel Update for some measurements and questions asked (all measurements are approx). Not cuffed: Waist - 36.5 Rise - 10" Inseam -...
I bought these about 6 months ago and they have always been just a tad too small for me so I have rarely worn them. Great pants and material though. In perfect condition. They are hemmed at approximately 34" 80$ Shipped CONUS. I use paypal. Thanks, Daniel Update for some measurements and questions asked (all measurements are approx). Not cuffed: Waist - 36" even Rise - 10" Inseam - 32"
This pair is unworn and is hemmed at approximately 33". I have several HY pants and think they are fantastic. The Tasmanian wool is simply too warm for me in Texas. 100$ Shipped CONUS only. Details and Pictures Below. 100% Tasmanian wool (310 g /10.9 oz), woven in Italy. A sturdy and durable wool, idea for fall and winter. Classic slim fit. Flat front. Four button closure. Loop to secure belt buckle. Curtained, rear-split waistband. Hand-stitched detailing. Lined to the...
+2. Plus if the waist doesn't fit then you will never like them anyway (or they will hang in your closet forever). Waist first then figure out the rest.
+1Its unreal the way you feel about them. No comparison is adequate. I have plenty of regrets but having kids is not one.
I wear wool pants + a dress shirt to work 90% of the time, with and without a sport coat. I find wool superior to cotton in about every way. Durability, wrinkles, look, feel, etc...The only thing I am not a fan of is wool pants + Polo shirts (but I don't own any Polo shirts at all so take that for what its worth).
I live in texas and wear the lighter (four seasons, S120, tropical, etc...) wool year round. Then the fun stuff (flannels, pick and pick, etc..) when the weather dips down below 80.
Anyone tried the lambswool flannel yet? I am intrigued but they look a bit warm for my climate.
No contest. HY by a mile.