or Connect

Posts by surf4hours

New to me IWC Portofino. To be worn for my upcoming wedding, and with luck, passed down to my eventual children.
I'm giving this a shot. I've got around a $1000 in the budget. Maybe there's someone out there that thinks that enough for their Speedy or Aerospace! Looking for a Omega Speedmaster Pro Moonwatch, not the auto version please. Bonus if it is from 1982, my birth year. Or Breitling Aerospace Avantage models. I've wanted these watches for years, thanks for considering passing yours along. PM me or email at minglings@gmail.com.
More Canada Goose items!Men's Down MittsThe Rolls Royce of winter gloves. I kept a pair for walking the dog and shoveling/snowblowing the driveway this winter but I think they were intended for more hardcore outdoor adventures. The down feels ultra soft around the hand, as does the fleece lining that actually contacts the skin. I have a pair of large and extra large in Mid Grey color, black SOLD. These are $125 + shipping everywhere on the internet. These are guaranteed...
All coats were bought at a US authorized Canada Goose retailer and are guaranteed to be authentic. I went on a buying spree last winter and decided on one to keep so the rest can go. ONLY BANFF AVAILABLE, THE REST HAVE SOLD Email minglings@gmail.comCanada Goose Chateau Parka. Brand new with tags. Size Large "slim fit". Color "Mid Grey" Asking sold CONUS.   n                 "Canada Goose Banff Parka Brand New with Tags. Size Large "slim fit". Color Navy (dark). Nice soft...
Guaranteed to be authentic. Burberry London sweater in excellent condition. Extremely soft wool-cotton blend. Size LargeSlim Fit European CutPlease add $3.99 for shipping in CONUS See exact measurements belowChest: 22 inSleeve: 26.5 inShoulders: 17.5 inLength 28.5 in
Take both for $50
SOLD, thanks!
I bought this strap from my AD because the amazing grain pattern caught my eye. I've never seen a comparable strap from Breitling. I planned to buy a watch to match the 24-20mm size, but that has not worked out and I am going to let the strap go. Given the exceptional grain and pristine condition, I'd like to get back most of my purchase price...so $400 shipped in CONUS. Retail was $480 for the strap and $25 for the buckle (yes they are sold seperately) when I bought it....
Incotex 100% Wool pants. Used. Double pleated. Cuffed. Fantastic quality as expected. Small snag on the waist as shown. Made in Italy. Waist (flat with waist aligned, unstretched): 35" Rise (crotch seam to top of waist): 12" Inseam (crotch seam to hem): 30 1/2" 1 3/4" cuff to let out For the 100% wool Incotex, cheap at $65-->60-->55 shipped CONUS. IMG_9713 by chief3630, on Flickr IMG_9714 by chief3630, on Flickr IMG_9715 by chief3630, on Flickr
This is a fantastic heavy weight full zip sweater that is just too big for me. Size Large. Worn 2-3 times and then sat in my closet for about 2 years. Note that the Dublin Ireland patch is stitched, not pressed on. Yours for $45-->40-->35 shipped CONUS. Chest: 24 in Sleeve: 27 BOC to hem: 26 Shoulder: 22 IMG_9711 by chief3630, on Flickr IMG_9712 by chief3630, on Flickr