Posts by fitchottie

Price includes shipping and payment made via PayPal
Worn Twice (XL) C:23.5" S:20" L:31" A:25.5" Shipping included and payment to be made via PayPal
New with out Tags, Never worn C:24" S:19.5" L:32" A:26.5" Price includes shipping in CONUS and payment is to be made via PayPal.
New never worn, with tags attached C:23.5" S:20" L:31.5" A:25.5" Price includes shipping in CONUS and payment is to be made via PayPal.
Brand New with tag. Dehen Crissman 18oz Pendelton wool made in the USA Oregon. Never worn C:24" S:20" L:30.5" A:24" Price includes shipping in CONUS and payment is to be made via PayPal.
just wanted to check in. So Junkard reached out and they want to make me another pair. However this is where I get concerned. (1) when the insole is out of my boot it say 46 I thought a 46 was a size 13. I requested a 12 , now they suggest going a size bigger to account for the cramped toes. I expressed the fact that the heel was already roomy like no heel counter like a viberg crabs your heel. They stated that would not be a concern and they suggest I go with a much...
2078, plain cap toe. Picture above is Viberg 11.5 compared to what they would call a 12 Viberg 12 or 11.5 , 11.5 is perfect, 12 thicker socks Trubalance 11.5 Barrier 11.5 Truman 12 Tricker 11-11.5 Red Wing 11.5 Chippewa 11.5 Danner 12
You guys have been super nice about the whole thing!Yes these are lined, the stretch feels rubber like if that makes sense.
The stitching and finishing looks great. I don't know if I can speak to the actual construction. I do know that the insole that is glued down came out of the right boot and below that you can see the nails and stapled and they appear to be nailed through some sort of foam board. The mid sole it self is noticeably thinner than Truman or Viberg. I am not to sure about what they put in the heel counters but regardless, the heels are very wide given the shape of the rest of...