or Connect

Posts by fitchottie

I am 6'1 220 and wear a large... the XL was too big and sloppy looking on me. The Large at relaxed and is way better.
The 11ee feel good. I normally wear 11.5 d in Alden. Don't like that white thread coming out of the leatherHeel feels tighter on the 11.5 d
Thoughts on look and fit as far as width and length.... Where should the arch easy fall?
Is this normal for whites it appears a thread is coming out above the welt... Also Fit difference between 11.5d and 11ee I normally wear 11.5d alden 11.5 11ee Toe on 11ee Comparison
Thoughts I have pair of these and I am thinking of dubbin them as the color is light, but i also like the look of waved flesh and dubbin gives that appearance. https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/Alden/PRD~A9564/A9564.jsp?Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Ntrm=alden&isSaleItem=false&color_name=CAMEL&isFromSearch=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row5
I think it has todo with the crazy and thick creases ,also where someone who wears regular fit pants where you don't see the shaft or exterior of the boot may think differently then someone who wears slim fit or rolls their cuff. I only care about the toe when it comes to loose grain: I have posted questions in Alden and in truth it seems to be a normal occurrence... The only one I have seen with minimal is whites... But maybe I haven't looked hard enough😜
On the indy boots, do most peoples Big Toe go past the MOC Stitching ?
I am thinking I would rather have on the trubalance last vs barrie.
Good Morning Fellow Member's. I need some advice... My wife is insisting on getting me a pair of Natural Boots for Christmas. I am having a hell of a time picking between the Indy and PT both on the trubalance last. I can't decide. I work in a business casual environment, Khaki's , Button up (Gitman Vintage, BB mostly) flannel/Wool pants... Jeans on Friday Also quick question about big toe reference to Indy..My big toe goes a hair beyond the Moc Stitching.... I also...
I take my normal brannock size for red wing and only is down in Alden's... my 1907 came with an insole and ever pair i buy that is similar i put in the same red wing insole and i can wear them for days..... only red wings i don't put insoles in are the chukkas.... you may want to think about sizing up and going that direction. There was no breaking with my 1907 and they didn't even crease.