or Connect

Posts by oisin

Momotaro x Naked and Famous collab denim. These have seen extremely little wear and were never washed. No fading at all except for very light amount on back pocket. Made in Japan. Skinny Guy fit. Awesome details like pink stitching on opposite side of selvedge, Japan/Canada flag logo on inside pockets, naked and famous/momotaro leather patch, hidden rivets, momotaro rivets and buttons, selvedge coin pocket. Tagged 31" waist. Laid flat, waist is ~16" (maybe a touch...
Fantastic Ermenegildo Zegna for Neiman Marcus sport coat. Three buttons, no vents. Immaculate condition. tagged 46L, drop 7 Chest pit to pit: 23" Sleeves: 26" Shoulders: 19.5" Length from bottom of collar: 33" Free shipping CONUS
Lovely Kiton dress shirt in a blue and white pattern. Real mother of pearl buttons. Great hand. Measurements (approx.) Chest from pit to pit: 23" Shoulders: 18.5" Sleeves: 26" Very slight yellowing on inside of collar. Please let me know if you have questions. Free shipping CONUS.
For sale is a Bernhardt Binnacle Anchor watch with white dial and orange markings. Stainless steel case and solid stainless band with locking clasp. Automatic Citizen Miyota 8215 movement. Watch is in great shape, with little signs of wear, though there are a few light scratches on the clasp. Comes iwth everything pictured--watch, box and papers, case, leather strap. No. 36/500. From the website: Housed in an all-stainless steel case and matched with a full-steel...
Thanks SVB for hosting -- it was a great time!Rydenfan, chukkas are
Figured I'd post up some Epaulet-related pics from my recent hunting trip out to Nebraska. Mostly older stuff, though. Grey Wilshire jeans and blue wool shirt (forget what it's called -- it's not the CPO because no side pockets) running on the salt flats. Grey Wilshires in Wyoming. Epaulet pheasant tie hunting in Nebraska. Epaulet blue wool shirt, green loopwheel tee, Cramerton cloth cargo Walts and Carmina scotch grain jumper boots in Albion, NE Wool shirt...
agh missed a bunch of stuff i wanted -- silly co-worker having problems right when the sale is going on.
made the decision for you I figure why not try some loud summer pants.
hawt.
looks cool! Maybe someday try those out in a higher rise version (walt or... higher!).BTW, I am loving the loopwheeled tees. Fit and feel is great. I got faded black, grape and green. Gotta say the faded black is my favorite so far. It looks like the color of my favorite bad religion shirt in high school that endured endless washes. I wore the faded black with a pair of tan driggs and some old black chucks for a real high school throwback feel for me.