or Connect

Posts by joneog

Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin The final straw was when right before a major client meeting on Monday, they peed into my suitcase on Sunday night. I guess they waited for you to put a bunch of your stuff in one place so they could do the most damage with the least amount of effort. Something of a conspiracy if you ask me. Quote: I don't understand how people want to live with animals--especially cats. Cats are total...
Quote: Originally Posted by acridsheep This. Also, "bulking" and "cutting"... unless you are a competition bodybuilder this is a terrible approach. It's much, much better to eat right from day one and go slow. It is hard to add on lean muscle, and it can't be rushed. I disagree. The most effective way to gain muscle is to have a caloric surplus, high in protein and good fats. When you're starting out you can gain muscle and lose fat...
Last Drop
Drop.
Lightly used Cole Haan tassel loafers sz 11E. Uppers in excellent condition except for a small, barely noticeable issue that I've blown up in one of the pics (I didn't even notice it until I took the pics). Soles show very little wear. A few minor stains on the inside of the shoe that won't be seen during wear. The shoes are slightly darker than what the pictures show. Dimensions: 4 1/8" x 11 7/8" at widest/longest points of outsole (these are E-width) Price: $45...
pm sent
First post. Sorry about crappy pics, had to use the camera phone.
It comes down to what you feel the cost is of a negative feedback vs the actual and oppurtunity cost of taking the item back. This is subjective of course. If having to take it back isn't going to cost much it may be worth it to do that. If it's going to be a hassle and you have very good feedback already one negative review won't be that bad. When I buy on ebay feedback is important, but if a seller has 1000s of positive ones it doesn't bother me if there a few bad...
Quote: Originally Posted by EBugatti Actually, Hu didn't wear a tux on purpose. Communists (esp. old school) hypocritically eschew the tuxedo or formal evening dress and consider it the affectation of the rich or the capitalist, hence, you won't see them ever in such garb. Even though he's richer or more powerful than most kings in history, to show he is "of the people" he won't wear a tux. This is obviously hipocracy at its worst. You'd...
unless you're 7' tall yes... even then the button stance would be ridiculous its going to be hard to find stuff online unless you know exactly what you're looking for