or Connect

Posts by joneog

Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Very nice! I like it a lot. The shirt looks surprisingly stiff and flat, what have you done to it?! Nothing, just my granite-like physique underneath. Seriously though, not sure, maybe just my posture for the photo, the fabric is quite light. Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter the moc's aren't the problem here, it's the shirt. It's just so dull and lifeless and doesn't match...
An attempt at casual; lets keep the collective disapprobation of the moccasin-loafers civil.
Quote: Originally Posted by forex The jacket looks good,who is the tailor? Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast This is pretty cool. Trousers have a decent line to them, and the fabric of the jacket looks nice. It also seems vaguely familiar; purely out of curiosity do you happen to know what fabric it is? It's an older Zegna mainline(3-roll-2, can't really tell from the crappy pic,) 80/20 wool/cashmere blend. ...
Sleeves need + .50"
Quote: Originally Posted by yjeezle courtney cox wtf... that's the worst. the others are all decent enough. like skeletor picked up a meth habit.
bump for a good seller, pm sent on some of the other Cecchinis
Nice stuff; like the lapels on the first and the fabric on the second. btw, how much did you drink before that first fit pic?
Jacket needs some waist suppression I think.