or Connect

Posts by picard2bridge

Nespresso machines all make coffee the same, so whether you spend $300 or $2000 you know what you are getting in terms of taste and pod varieties. By the way, I think all the machines now have a 19 Bar pressure. I know mine does. So the decision comes down to features and style, and this is after all a style forum. Personal taste, of course, but I have a red LeCube and it's just the coolest, most stylish thing imaginable, and therefore, at least to me, worth the small...
> \tThe Sartorial Solutions (sartorialsolutions) account is still live although there are no items for sale at the moment. eBay is giving mixed messages there. I see this as well, but I also see "No longer a registered usr."
Excuse my ignorance, but what's CF?
Doing my periodic review of favourite sellers on eBay, and discovered that Sartorial Solutions store is no more . Whatever shall we do without that great resource of high quality and well described clothing? Anyone know the story here? Have they opened up in a new guise or have they simply ceased to be? p2b
I have seen some nice suits around recently in the $600 price range. Sportscraft have a nice middle/dark grey Prince of Wales at that price. Not the best wool, but not bad. Gunn & Moore have a couple of things in, and CR's whole range is reasonable looking and seems a little trimmer this season. In Adelaide, there's a new store on Norwood Parade, just West of CR whose name escapes me, who have a large range of suits around the $1200 price, at which price they're silly,...
I wander in to Henry Bucks from time to time, and even though I am a boy from the Eastern suburbs whose parents sacrificed life, relationship and sanity to send me to the 'right' school, they still look at me as if I am a leper invading their hallowed store. The curious exception was 3 or 4 weeks ago when I wandered in and was immediately enveloped with warmth by a very lovely young blond woman in a ridiculously short skirt and equally ridiculous but oppositely sized...
Greetings all, For Oz stylers, I've just picked up a new suit from Country Road and am very impressed. They're having a promotion that gives you a free pair of trousers when you buy a jacket, so I picked up a plain charcoal 2-button SB suit in CR's 'Performance' range. The suit is nicely cut, the fabric very nice indeed for the money. It's Italian wool from an unnamed source but has a nice drape and softness, a cut above anything else I have seen here below the A$1,000...