or Connect

Posts by Avocat

lol @ Rambo and Stazy. As to the Jeep/Car parts, sorry to hear that, Harvey and good suggestion, Conne. Problem is, at least as it concerns Japanese cars, when a part wears out, many makers today are making inferior replacement parts--as in, not made in Japan, so... (heh, then again, I may be biased: I like German technology, so gotta go with you on that one But as to distributorships, dunno: maybe Rambo and Stazy can hook you up, Harvey; I mean, if you can't fix it,...
^^^ lol
Me, quitting smoking. Trying the usual replacements, but not really helping (and the gum is just plain awful). Anyone here have any experience with the smokeless/e-cigarette? They're not the easiest to get up here due to Health Canada Regs, but if they work, I'm more than happy to go state-side to pick up the kit. If anyone here has tried the e-cig, would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks.
hmm, if there's plenty of fish in the sea, does that also mean there's plenty of nuts in the trees? Sigh, ex's, indeed. Sorry to hear about your woes, Tomgirl and Namor. Just a thiought, if you're both newly single ... (s'sly kidding). Things will get better, and when you're not looking, Mister/Ms right will come knocking ... you'll see ....
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Is Superman an American citizen? Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands Clark Kent probably has a U.S. passport. LOL Actually, Superman was conceived (created) by a Canadian; born in Canada (Toronto) in 1914, Superman moved to the US (Ohio) when he was 10 ... (or so I read somewhere). Anywho, since visitors are called "aliens" in the US for US immigration purposes,...
OK ... less "touristy"? C'mon ... as to affordable, definitely. Fun? Indeed. But ever stop to think that uh somewhere never heard of North America may be less touristy than say oh, Toronto, San Fran and.or NYC also> (uh, like, the "never heard of"'s not exactly comparable to the "touristy" places?). Come on, folks ... just like Clarks is to EGs or Lobbs, ... same thing, different day; western EU is well western EU for a reason (like EGs and Lobbs are to uh Clarks or some...
^ Gucci? You must have missed the label comment back on page whatever; hint: if YOU can afford that, then get bespoke! (stay with us, grasshopper -- you have much to learn If the OP is still around, I repeat: yes, fit is everything, but just loosen up/mix it up, and you'll be fine -- really
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS My job. Rumor is layoffs are coming. Pick me, pick me! er, I mean ... Having one of those days post-holiday blues, huh? Yeah, turkey will do that to you ... (if it applies that is, then like me, really, a week long trial and come home to uh turkey something or other ... oh, boy: time for something else ... ). Honestly all jokes aside, hear you: a holiday after the holidays is always in order! Cheers,...
Congrats, 1up, and very happy for you (good for you!
^^^ That Moctoe (Delray) is quite nice, DS. While I myself prefer leather soles, living in Toronto where we enjoy all four seasons proper, there's something to be said about the Sutter with the rubber sole (otherwise, a nice clean plain toe, and thus versatile). As to which one, that depends on what else you have on rotation: a plain toe is a staple in every man's wardrobe, with a moc being a nice addition once you've your basics covered so ... That said, I'd also ask...