or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Avocat

^^^ What a Moron ... you are extremely immature, and I feel sorry for your parents. With every ounce of good will I have left, I bid you good luck with your therapy.
FLMM: Excellent news, and very good to hear. Please know that I am glad it all worked out for you.
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum you realize that scotch is a form of whiskey right? and piss off. nobody gives a crap that you have 4 different kinds of acronyms behind you acronym name self important pompous douchebags piss me off ... Waiter, get me a broom. There is a mad dog under my table and it's PISSING ME OFF. A bunch of angry, immature kids, I must say.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y The fact that I have to cut 730 words from this essay. ARRR ... Oh, I remember it well, and hear you. Best of luck to you!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhowie I wanted another Canadian to point this out. I am suspect of anyone who starts posting in DT around the 100 post mark. Dude is a mouth froather. When I want the opinion of the Ape Man, I shall go to the zoo ... Grow up and get a job already. I already told you that pro bono time is over, so go play with someone else. @Pio: I prefer Scotch myself, but Americans drink whiskey. DMW MPA, JD-LLB, LLM, SJD
Quote: Originally Posted by burningbright http://www.sti.nasa.gov/tto/spinfaq.htm I'm so sad to learn that Tang was not, in fact, invented by NASA and that the Swiss actually invented Velcro. What, no Tang? Heavens! What on earth are they going to serve us when they scan us on those medical imaging devices--apparently developed from NASA space craft imaging systems, ... hey, wait a sec, that means in turn that for those airport scanners...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Serious Question: What kind of environmental conditions would have to be present for intelligent life to develop faster than what we have on earth? Assuming there's a more advanced life form out there, is it only a product of reaching a stable environment earlier than ours? Or would it have more or less of some types of elements? Or would it hypothetically be a society that advanced its own intelligence with...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel If only NASA could find a way to inject a sense of humor into people........ Nothing funny about wanting to shut down NASA and/or calling them useless, which many people do, y'know ...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Jet Packs. They promised us jet packs ages ago and nothing! Really? Nothing useful you say (I'm going to pretend I didn't see your other comment even although my spouse is a NIH, etc. funded research scientist, curing human disease, etc., and often consulted by various space agencies, including NASA). Instead, I'm going to let you in on a little known fact, it seems: While you may never step on the moon,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho With all the problems humans have we're so pressed to meet new creatures. Are you kidding? I'm sure this galaxy is the Detroit of the Universe. Speak for you own part of the world, it's wonderfully pleasant and hospitable up here ... And yes, what a terrible waste of space if it's only us earthlings here, I agree. This discovery is very cool. If they traveled here on a comet, smashing into prebiotic Earth...
New Posts  All Forums: