or Connect

Posts by JawnGault

Carmina Suede Chelsea Boot -6.5 UK, Simpson last -box included $220 Shipped (firm) A beautiful shoe. Unfortunately, the Simpson last does not match my feet well.
More closet cleaning -Salvatore Ferragamo Loafer (model unknown) -Black 8EE (wide) -Worn once, Like new $150 Shipped (firm)
Cleaning out my closet -Salvatore Ferragamo Parigi Driver (Black) -Mint Condition -Size 8.5 $175 Shipped (Firm)
John Lobb Suede Lopez Loafer Size 7uk BNIB (tried on-didn't fit my foot) Original packaging - Shoe trees not included $450 Shipped
Any chance of getting an austerity brogue special order? I missed out the first time
Crockett and Jones for Barney's Cavendish Tassel Loafer -Brown Suede -Size 7/12 -Lightly worn three times -Box and shoe bag included
Anyone have experience with their trousers? Fit? Quality?
Is it recommended/required that you bring a jacket when visiting NSM in Italy for the very first fitting?
Any chance the other FW Ring Jacket stuff will appear in the online store? I remember seeing a "hunting" jacket on one of the blogs.
I just found out that Chan charged me for an order that I never placed. I'm assuming it's due to someone having the same name as me on their file. Has this happened to anyone before? I've emailed Connie Man but still have gotten no response.