or Connect

Posts by JawnGault

looking to buy the inca last wholecut. I fit the 7.5 on Forest perfectly. Any sizing tips?
Carmina Suede Chelsea Boot -6.5 UK, Simpson last -box included $220 Shipped (firm) A beautiful shoe. Unfortunately, the Simpson last does not match my feet well.
More closet cleaning -Salvatore Ferragamo Loafer (model unknown) -Black 8EE (wide) -Worn once, Like new $150 Shipped (firm)
Cleaning out my closet -Salvatore Ferragamo Parigi Driver (Black) -Mint Condition -Size 8.5 $175 Shipped (Firm)
John Lobb Suede Lopez Loafer Size 7uk BNIB (tried on-didn't fit my foot) Original packaging - Shoe trees not included $450 Shipped
Any chance of getting an austerity brogue special order? I missed out the first time
Crockett and Jones for Barney's Cavendish Tassel Loafer -Brown Suede -Size 7/12 -Lightly worn three times -Box and shoe bag included
Anyone have experience with their trousers? Fit? Quality?
Is it recommended/required that you bring a jacket when visiting NSM in Italy for the very first fitting?
Any chance the other FW Ring Jacket stuff will appear in the online store? I remember seeing a "hunting" jacket on one of the blogs.