or Connect

Posts by JawnGault

Just concluded my latest consignment with Spoo. As always, very happy with the transaction--extremely easy and efficient. Congrats to any members who got my Carminas!
The monks have been sold. With regards to sizing, I have no experience with other comparable brands such as AE and Alden. I will say that I believe that the Forest last runs generally TTS--for me the 7.5uk size is equivalent to my general size 8.5us. I do believe however that if you have a high instep/arch, the shoes are likely not for you. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Pictures are in order as they are listed. Cheers.
Cleaning out the closet and making room for new purchases. Below are three pairs of Carmina shoes in a size 7.5uk. All shoes come with a Carmina box and Carmina shoe bags. (the box may not be the original one that came with the shoe). Shoe trees not included. Shoes have been properly maintained and stored using shoe trees. 1. Carmina Forest Last Cap Toe in Dark Brown/Chestnut--7.5uk: $175 SOLD 2. Carmina Philadelphia Last Double Monk in Dark Brown/Chestnut--7.5uk: ...
I have only good experiences with Leffot. However, I was only in the shop once for a StC trunk show. They do let you look around on your own, but I never felt ignored by any means. In fact, Steven approach my girlfriend and I and assisted us while we were waiting to talk to Phillip. Che has also been great to work with and very prompt with emails. In fact, I hope to get an EG MTO soon, depending on the current turnaround time.
So the same person does not continue to work on your clothes for future orders? I notice that the quality of minor fit and finish details on my newer jackets have increased from my very first jacket. The sleeves are much more cleanly attached, without over puckering/sloppiness. My only "issue" is with the pants--the fit/silhouette is always the same, but I always require multiple visits to get the proper fit in the waist. However, I attribute this to a tailor's general...
Any clue when the S&C cardigans will be restocked--particularly the navy in small?
I received my Carmina MTO the other day: 955 Model--Brown suede derby on a double leather sole. Very very happy.
Might I suggest an SF affiliate, GABE Tailored? See their thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/355782/gabe-tailored-official-affiliate-thread
LIKE NEW: tried on inside, no wear. Carmina 762 Punched Cap toe lace up - Robert Last - Size 7.5uk - Brown/Chesnut (marron) - Original boxes, tissue paper, shoe bags included. Selling because instep is too high after trying them on. $385 USD Shipped Paypal. Shipping to the Continental United States ONLY.