or Connect

Posts by lemonade soda

Price dropped 75>65.
Price dropped 85>75.
Description from Tres Bien Shop: "Knitted sweater from S.N.S. Herning. Made exclusively for Très Bien. Body from three threads of blue to get a melange effect. Contrast colors on cuffs and neckline. Close to body fit with ribbed cuffs, hem and neck. Made in limited numbers." –Color: Triple Blue –100% Virgin wool –Knitted in Denmark This sweater has only been worn out once and is in perfect condition. It's tagged M but fits more like a very slim S. Price includes CONUS...
Updated with measurements
A Gant navy nylon varsity in small from Spring '11. I've worn this out a total of one time, it's in perfect condition. The cuffs and collar are a tad more off-white than the pic shows. Retailed for $250. Taken laying flat- pit to pit: 19.75" length (base of collar to hem): 24.5" shoulder to shoulder: 17" Don't hesitate to ask for any additional pics, measurements, or info. Thanks for looking! $90>$80>$70
Quote: Originally Posted by jslade Got these bad boys in the mail today. They're definitely more gray than the pictures would suggest, although not nearly as gray as the ones that MSSneaker owns. The leather on these is different from that of my plain old white Achilles Low, though. It's actually kind of wrinkly in texture. Would this be the nubuck leather that people refer to? Just got the same ones too, I like them a lot . The official...
Get these if you have big feet, wish they had more sizes.
Quote: Originally Posted by phreak anyone know of a retailer that is selling the rust or navy/black running sneakers? the corner has some black ones on sale, only size 10-12 though