or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

bump...because surely someone here has an opinion
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater Whether you have it nipped in the waist is a question of personal preference. For example, I prefer very little "waist suppression" in my suits because I think it looks effeminate. Others disagree and prefer waist suppression - still others prefer extreme waist suppression. With regard to sleeve and trouser length, again, I think to some extent it's based on personal preference. I like both my sleeves and...
Quote: Originally Posted by tbabes I love the loop thing; if memory serves, it's on all of my Incotex trousers as well. Yes, I just got my first pair of Incos and just could not for the life of me figure out why that loop was there.
Quote: Originally Posted by blueorigami JKTs? Quote: Originally Posted by tiger02 They're labeled JKT--not sure what it actually stands for, but they're about $10 more expensive. On the fabrics pages they are labeled with a JKT before a number and mixed in with the other "regular" fabrics. I don't think the premium is quite $10 though, a little bit closer to $5 US. To see all of the online JKT fabrics, follow...
Quote: Originally Posted by j All I can say to the current "Audrey" is that if you are for real, and if you like having a job or a business to work for, you'd better contact Chuck directly and tell him to get his ass on the forums like now. Amen.
^^^ What he said.
Khoa, Welcome to SF. I think you get the award for starting the most boring fucking thread on SF FYI, I'm not giving you shit. I'm just laughing at myself for being so wired and mechanically reading this post...5'9" 8 1/2C, 6'1" 10D, 5'8" 9 1/2D, 6' 9D, 5'7" 11 1/2E, ^ Can we call you Bozo hahaha, 5'11" 10C, 6'1" 10D, 5'8" 9 1/2D, 6' 9D, 5'11" 10C, 6'1" 10D, 5'8" 9 1/2D, 6' 9D...WTF? and Good Night All!
When considering a black belt/black shoe combination with a business suit, I feel conflicted. I like the look of alligator/croc (maybe someone more informed can enlighten me to the differences and/or grades of these) but it seems that wearing an exotic belt with leather shoes would bring too much attention to the belt or otherwise ruin the fluidity of the whole. I was wondering what all of your opinions might be and what "rules" might exist.
Today I... had to get super early to take my Mom to the hospital and threw on this khaki outfit, brown shoes and belt and bolted out the door (late) in a BLACK leather jacket. All day my thoughts alternated between "you're such a dork for not grabbing ANY other jacket" and "you spend too much time on SF" and "No, obviously tou need to spend MORE time on SF" Puffed squares rock!
5'8" 9d