or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. That 70s show.
Quote: Originally Posted by norcaltransplant A tidbit I learned from watch straps--freshwater American alligator is generally a superior hide to crocodile because there are less calcium deposits in the scales. Thanks NorCal! Exactly the kind of info I was looking for. Also, welcome to the forum blizzack. Until recently my closet only contained casual belts and a couple of "mixed use" black dress belts ala Kenneth Cole/Ralph...
Thanks for all of the replies! I love when this forum re-confirms my own personal tastes. Although I consider myself on the shorter side (5'8"), I hadn't even factored that into the equation. And for whatever reason, I don't have a lot of love for snake either...but then again, pre-SF I never would have believed I would have a growing collection of monkstraps either.
Rainbows rule! Scott from Hawaii are just a step up, if you can find them.
This is pretty much what I do too. I put anything into an omelette. Quick, easy, nutritious, and tasty. They're pretty much like the ideal 24 hr bachelor food. A big + 1 on the green peppers!
And if you haven't found it yet: http://www.jantzentailor.com/ http://www.styleforum.net/search.php?searchid=683063
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad I think of him whenever I pass Cinnabon. OMG
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan No message, no explanation? C'mon j. Have we forgotten Vanity so quickly?
bump...because surely someone here has an opinion
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater Whether you have it nipped in the waist is a question of personal preference. For example, I prefer very little "waist suppression" in my suits because I think it looks effeminate. Others disagree and prefer waist suppression - still others prefer extreme waist suppression. With regard to sleeve and trouser length, again, I think to some extent it's based on personal preference. I like both my sleeves and...