or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Your corporation resides in only one state (the same as an individual can only reside in one state) and you can set up a corp anywhere you want using a PO Box as your physical headquarters. You might (will probably) be required to register as a business in any states (or counties, cities, etc) that you do business in though (just a basic "business license" aka dba). Unless things have changed in the last 18 months or so, Florida is the best place to incorporate (for a...
Beside not having a bag, I usually up it one the first time and get the hell out as fast as possible. I'll do the hit n run now and again but usually it's more like a crack-of-dawn gentle brush on the cheek whispering "I'll call you later" type of thing. Of course, I do call later (if appropriate) but it avoids the whole "you look and smell like a mess and I look and smell like a mess and should WE go take a shower or do want it again or after the shower maybe breakfast...
The cynic in me is uneasy and my inner-slut wants to handcuff that nasty ho to the jail bars and do unthinkable things. I have no idea why this girl turns me on so much
There's also a variety of sizes and styles at the Allen Edmonds ebay store.
I don't know if you checked on it lately but that link leads me to an "Invalid Item"
Get that P.O.S.! but beware that you're in a distinct minority (pun intended)
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 Ok, 501, we seem to have reached a standstill and despite the fact that I am your polar opposite in all politics and arguing style, I will apologize for having misjudged you - you are not stupid, as I initially said. So let's drop this tangential argument. Back on topic, how was the debate? I couldn't get it here in the MidEast. Did Romney really stand out as the most presidential? I suppose he has a lot of...
Yes, please PM me any time. Just to clarify though, when I say get a buyer's agent, what I mean is don't call to see a place and end up using the seller's agent. I'd call a discount broker or if that doesn't work out, Re/Max (because those agents are independent and can negotiate without interference from their sponsoring brokers). Basically you want to say something like this "I'll be buying a property but I'm using the internet (or whatever) to find it myself. I might...
Quote: Originally Posted by j or we wouldn't want to hear... there's a visual to wake up to
Quote: Originally Posted by dhc905 I'm tending farther and farther away from the basement unit. Probably a good idea but I wouldn't consider it a deal breaker. Quote: Originally Posted by dhc905 I don't have a very long credit history. Oh and as for the payroll document, I haven't yet started work so would it still be possible to get some documentation from my soon to be work? How would I go about getting said document...