or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Dang GQ! It sounds like you've got awesome taste in music. I usually listen to classical, piano or some kind of relaxing music during the day also. Whenever I get in that "mood", my assistant knows to NOT EVEN interrupt me because Metallica or NIN is blaring from my office (and I'm usually jumping around like some madman all red-faced and arms flailing) LOL. Anyway, hope you didn't get in too much trouble.
Quote: Originally Posted by dusty Uhh, that dude with the rolled up sleeves is wearing open-toed sandals and I think the guy in the orange polo with the popped collar might be wearing them too (and they are both wearing shorts). Clearly, this place is a sartorial Mecca. I think that dude has tits though
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. That 70s show.
Quote: Originally Posted by norcaltransplant A tidbit I learned from watch straps--freshwater American alligator is generally a superior hide to crocodile because there are less calcium deposits in the scales. Thanks NorCal! Exactly the kind of info I was looking for. Also, welcome to the forum blizzack. Until recently my closet only contained casual belts and a couple of "mixed use" black dress belts ala Kenneth Cole/Ralph...
Thanks for all of the replies! I love when this forum re-confirms my own personal tastes. Although I consider myself on the shorter side (5'8"), I hadn't even factored that into the equation. And for whatever reason, I don't have a lot of love for snake either...but then again, pre-SF I never would have believed I would have a growing collection of monkstraps either.
Rainbows rule! Scott from Hawaii are just a step up, if you can find them.
This is pretty much what I do too. I put anything into an omelette. Quick, easy, nutritious, and tasty. They're pretty much like the ideal 24 hr bachelor food. A big + 1 on the green peppers!
And if you haven't found it yet: http://www.jantzentailor.com/ http://www.styleforum.net/search.php?searchid=683063
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad I think of him whenever I pass Cinnabon. OMG
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan No message, no explanation? C'mon j. Have we forgotten Vanity so quickly?