or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart my fave name, as yet unrealised Bukkake Death Blossom Conne just beat me to it. That is fricking hilarious!
Insert brand name into SF Search box to get expert opinions on level of quality (or Google). Insert brand name into ebay Search box to get street price. With experience you learn to "feel" quality and can place whatever it is in the "value hierarchy".
Quote: Originally Posted by Razeus I'm left handed. So when I loop my belt, I loop towards my right and my belt end faces my right. PLEASE don't let an SFer see you do this. You're likely to be shot.
Regarding shirt material, you may want to look here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...light=treatise
Awesome!
You're a quick learner bro! That's a killer combo. Those would also look *sweet* with a charcoal zoot.
Quote: Originally Posted by j BTW, there are no plans to start fees here (though I have been prodded to a few times) but I will put up a 'how sellers can donate' thread instead, so people who want to will know how. j, I just want to Thank You for this stance. I've not yet sold anything on the B&S Forum but have recently made several purchases. In all cases the products, shipping and service have met or exceeded expectations and it is hard for...
Uh, me too. I enjoy breaking rules.
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy Not a fran of the exotics, belts or otherwise. I have a pair of Fenestrier gator oxfords that are gorgeous and never worn, same goes for my gator JM Weston loafers. Just too flashy. Yes, I somewhat agree with what your saying (about the shoes anyway). Kind of a too 70's pimp or something, at least for dress. For clubbing I might could see some badazz gators on my feet.
Quote: Originally Posted by j I wonder if it might be easier/better/cheaper to send the whole batch over to a proxy here who could run the sales and shipping for you. I'm sure someone might be interested for a cut. I'm in between projects, have a camera, and am *fairly* honest. j/k I'll be a proxy, especially if we can do another SF auction type of thingy.