or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Quote: ThinkGeek put together this 8-bit tie as an April Fools joke, but so many people wrote in about it they decided to actually make it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sartorially Challenged "They [the Chinese] have a fraction of our labor costs, their quality matches or sometimes even exceeds ours. Our only advantage is our design... which gets copied quickly by the Chinese." The surprising thing for me was how the Italian manager considered Chinese manufacturing quality (in the luxury furniture market anyway) "equal or better" than Italian makers! BTW, the labor costs in big cities...
Has anyone ever tried the "horizontal" button holes shown on the Jantzen "new styles" page or whatever it's called. I'm not sure why but I'm really intrigued with the idea.
Quote: Originally Posted by oman do i just look like some fag Homeslice, I generally try not to call people out on such things but if you insist on using such vulgarities in this forum.... I might have to knock you over your right eye with a pipe. AGAIN
Here's a good thread http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ghlight=fullum
Quote: Originally Posted by jett I'm still not really sure what makes one style better than the other or more appropriate to different situations, so it could very well be that I have terrible taste in shoes. At the moment I'm more concerned about whether it's a rip off to buy a pair of used Sanfords for ~$40 Dude, I was just playing with you. I'm sure Doc is way too gentlemanly to even imply such a thing. FWIW, IMHO, if you find any pair of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Starguitar I think it becomes a question of how imbalanced is the global economy that these children have to work for themselves or their families in the first place? I think it's just very difficult to understand what kinds of social and economic challenges these people are dealing with when it comes to sending their young off to work. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0859595/ And THAT is the real issue....
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday Didn't mean to imply that, just that they're not widely sought after the way, say, Park Aves are. I think Doc is saying you have terrible taste in shoes and you should buy some Park Aves.
I think pattern matching when possible, because sometimes it is not, is a sign that the smaller details are being paid attention to and therefore a sign of quality. I also think it looks very cool.
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Wow, those are some expensive T-shirts. Why?? Quote: The latest in denim, sneakers, expensive hoodies, and obscure high-end Japanese trends that you're not cool enough for. That spiral design is kinda cool though. I might go $20 if I saw it in a store and was in the right mood