or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 Yeah, William JOSE Clinton, Mayor of Pedra Pequena, Nicaragua. What is it like in Bizarro World? Do they have cake there? Is it tasty? Dude, I'm trying to treat you with respect. I've accepted your apology once already on this forum for being a dick so cut the crap. If you don't want to believe all the evidence that points to Bill Clinton running cocaine out of Mena, AR to fund Iran-Contra then...
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 Right, the "Liberals do it too," argument. The point is the current administration's failures of judgment, law, common-sense, and morality. No, it's the "it's an unfortunate part of our system but it's the best system out there argument"...which has nothing to do with justification or party lines. I, for one, do not fault the current administration for failing in judgment, common-sense,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Libs, let me ask you this. During the '90s, there was a right-wing conspiracy theory that, when he was governor of Arkansas, Clinton ran drugs out of the Little Rock airport. Actually, I think we can pretty much accept that as fact. The irony of course is that this is what funded the whole Ollie North / Iran Contra fiasco. Back when both sided of the aisle worked together
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 Why is it that when liberals attack a government shown to be blatantly corrupt and disregarding of fundamental principles of American governance, we are accused of fear-mongering, America-hating conspiracy theory madness, but... Because to a certain extent both are accepted and expected, to a degree. I don't think there is overwhelming evidence that the current administration is more guilty of corruption...
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 I don't understand how anyone can, in good faith, take a look at the fact that the world's largest oil-consuming nation with the largest petroleum industry in the world has invaded the nation with the region's third-largest oil reserves under the guidance of an administration dominated by oilmen, and then assign the contracts for developing nation AND oil to companies once affiliated with administration...
Quote: Originally Posted by Arethusa How you can seriously call him a Nazi for being German (though he isn't) in 2007. Your position as most embarrassingly stupid poster is well earned. Don't put words in my mouth. I never called him a Nazi. I said he seems Quote: like a typical arrogant German who thinks he's better than Americans
Quote: Originally Posted by dkzzzz BTW Hitler did not take power in a coupe he won the elections.. Anything else I can help you with? Yes. Please tell me WTF you're talking about. I forgot to mention that besides being frivolous, that often statements (like these) seem to fall from another planet...unless this was some feeble attempt at saying GWB "stole" the election in which it is a little too abstract for my feeble mind.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arethusa Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. So clever! WTF don't you understand?
Jesus! I feel for you Manton. There's no way you can keep up with all the Anti-Americanism around here. And the lot of them can't even argue...it's the same old frivolous and empty arguments.
Quote: Originally Posted by jett Of course, I also absolutely dispute your numbers on the success rate of liberal schemes but that is beside the point. Actually, this is EXACTLY the point...the lesser of 2 evils. Quote: Originally Posted by lakewolf I respect and appreciate America and Americans, I just strongly disagree with this current regime you have and all that is doing in the world. If you start identifying...