or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Why is not enought to just be against the war? There are plenty of good reasons. Yet people here are not satisfied by those reasons. They have to pile on ulterior motives and conspiracy theories. Which suggests either that they don't undestand the arguments, can't refute the counter arguments or are responding to some deep psychological need. +1. I don't think anyone disagrees that stability in the...
I think I just kind of puked in my mouth a little. If it makes you happy, great! But to run around mass-posting in public forums seems a little, um...
And let's not forget Thomas Hilfiger and Kenneth Cole
My stiffy went limp when I read the size description. Nice boots.
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 I can't have this argument. Every time I say something sane Manton appends it to some batshit argument and lumps it all together in a giant ball of crazy. You're right, it was all about spreading democracy and flowers and ponies. I give up. It's like arguing with Hal from 2001. It just can't be done. I think the feeling is mutual. Maybe you're lacking some of the historical context of this...
Yep, that's her. Thanks for the link! I've had a little to drink but that shit's even funnier the 2nd time around..."clothes are taken off of dead bodies in funeral homes". ROTFLMAO
Seems like toolhaus is up and running again. I just used it and it probably saved me some time and money. The first of many complaints about a Seller: Quote: clothes are taken dead bodies from funeral homes not even cleaned smell BAD
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt My thinking is the same as that of the midget who started the thread. Yes, mine too. I don't believe I could have put it more succinctly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton You know, when I made that comment, it honestly did not occur to me that a righty would come out and defend the allegation. I'm embarrassed to say that I can't even tell if you're joking. First of all, I don't necessarily consider myself a "righty". Second of all, you don't know me or my beliefs well enough to be embarrassed, so don't be. Third of all, I have no concrete evidence that George H Bush had his...
Quote: Originally Posted by jett aka, "the ends justify the means"? No, you're not even close to understanding what I said. Do you even know what "the ends justify the means" means?