or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Quote: Originally Posted by compfi But the shoulder can really only be taken in, correct? So, I need to match the chest and then try to find a jacket with broad enough shoulders? Actually, I'm not absolutely, positively sure but I don't think you can really alter the shoulders either. Shoulders, chest and length are things you really don't want to mess with.
Very cool loafers but they almost look too shiny to me. It's hard to photograph leather some times but they look more like a casual leather that wouldn't take shining so well. I'd probably take some saddle soap to them and maybe a little mink oil if they needed it (they'll get darker). Who made em?
What's shipping to US?
I don't watch a lot of TV but I'm really surprised how little love there is for Boston Legal here.
Last year I saw Soundgarden in Tampa at (I think) the SunDome. Not only did Chris Cornell totally rock out with Rage but, and I still can't believe this, the place was nearly empty...like 25% capacity. Whenever the mosh pit "settled down" we ended up being like 30 feet from the stage. Very cool experience!
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked Both links lead to this: "Error: eBay has blocked access to feedback. Toolhaus is unable to obtain information which is available only to registered eBay users. We're not happy about this." Am I missing something? me too
delete
Quote: Originally Posted by StockwellDay These people cannot possibly think they're $.01 bid will stand up for 7 days can they??? I think you might be surprised how many auctions slip through the cracks.
Quote: Originally Posted by a tailor only one good reason. most ladies are good at judgeing if a color looks good on you. +100
Just wanted to let you guys know about this Seller who just accepted my $20 Best Offer for a nice Crookhorn belt. I don't know, but they would probably (logically) take the same offer (or maybe less?) on what they have left. Various styles and sizes still available (but no more 36's ). http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZparents2abbyQQhtZ-1