or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Quote: Originally Posted by bmulford the f5/f5 thing all day? I learn something new every day Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles LOL at everything. To all the fans: I'm not a one of you yet, but I'll learn to embrace it (not cause of the $,but for other reasons). To all the opponents: pls take it as a lesson and think twice before starting a thread suggesting brilliant ideas of how to fix something that ain't...
SOLD SOLD SOLD, Thanks SF! VVV - And congrats Incman! You're a great buyer and I wish you could have gotten some of these. Gotta be quick on the draw here in B&S (believe me, we've all lost our share of great deals!).
Another drop.
Quote: Originally Posted by audiophilia Can't think of anything much worse in musical and audiophile terms than adding a sub of any kind (And Rels make some of the 'best') to Maggies Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan The key is to use a stereo pair of subs in my experience. I'm not sure of the exact technical reasons but it seems to make the subs integrate with Maggies as a whole. I think I might agree with...
Quote: Originally Posted by audiophilia Great post, Faded. Keep the passion. Enjoy the music. Ignore the crap. Thanks bro, the comment is much appreciated Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan ^Thanks Faded501s for the kind words. If I may clear up a few minor things... 1. You generally only need to clean an LP once and it should stay fairly clean for a while, especially if you resleeve in Mofi anti-static...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nomad_K Great thread! AF - thank you for taking the time to share some great information. Faded - any chance of you telling us a little more about your current set up? +1, I like the way you explain things AF. and my apologies for neglecting this thread but really, I'm not educated enough to eloquently state what I "know" to be true without the sound engineers making me look like an idiot. I don't want to...
I reach for brown shoes more often than not but I almost always wear a pair of black wingtip monks or black chelseas if I'm going out to a club, usually with jeans
Quote: Originally Posted by shazeh also, i wanted my shirt length 25", they emailed me and recommended i make my shirt length 29". well, i made it 27" instead. the shirt they sent me is 25 inches long. so they didnt even pay attention to that. i dont care about that part but, they didnt even follow that! i emailed them with pics of my measurements and will see what they offer to do. I just got my shirt from the $20 off deal that was posted in...
Oh man, that (shit) was funny. It's the pictures what did it for me. Kinda related but whenever I let a chick meet my family, and I don't know how the hell this comes up, I always walk into the middle of a conversation where my girlfriend is telling my sister about me peeing in the shower in the middle of the night. WTF
Quote: Originally Posted by dave5 I agree much of it is about the 3%, but I suspect it is not the high minded principle of not wanting paypal to get it. Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy QFT...I would also add that this thread clearly illustrates that many potential buyers (even highly sophisticated buyers such as Doc H) were comepletely unaware that a personal payment requires them to cover the paypal fees. As a result, this is,...