or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

^^^ Oh you mean this bag... Final drop to $180. Great price on a jacket that is much more distinctive and has more character than a "normal" leather jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman I've been out with some very cheap people and when it came to splitting up the bill they bring out calculators to figure out everybody's exact contribution, including tip. More often than not I'll just wind up paying for the whole thing to spare myself the misery of having to listen to them bicker back and forth. Sounds like me. Picking up the tab is a bad habit I inherited from my...
I'm probably going to regret it but I got a great deal on this Hammacher Schlemmer deerskin jacket and it has not left its dustbag in the year and a half that I've owned it. This was originally $600 until it was finally cleared out at $229. It's a 100% deerskin jacket with contrasting brown leather collar, size Small, always stored in the included cloth dustbag. This is the softest leather I've ever owned and all of the pieces are matched perfectly. The pictures do not do...
Love the suede! No 8.5s though Best of luck with the sale...great price!
I'm far from being religious and realize there is sometimes a lack of respect on these boards, but really?
Here's a couple of things I bought off B&S and never wore. Both are in as-new condition without flaw. 1) Ralph Lauren shawl collar "nautical" jacket. This is a really cool jacket with a lot of different pockets and features. I've just never found occasion to wear it. It's a very heavy cotton jacket, almost like a jersey on steroids type of material. It would be a great winter jacket in most parts of the country (but not in Chicago!) and should provide a lot of warmth....
Quote: Originally Posted by MiniW that is a great deal but wing tips with large metal eyelets are not very attractive IMO +1....total dealbreaker
For your consideration are some really nice belts, mostly size 34 (for waist size 32) which ended up being too small for me. Most are new but there are some used in excellent condition. Please don't ask how I got so many belts I will provide the tagged size, if applicable, along with the measurement to the middle hole (which would be from the end part of the buckle to the middle hole), and the overall length of the strap only (not including the buckle). The width...
New shoes added