or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Quote: Originally Posted by hatguy this must be the fastest sale ever. no doubt. I wish i would have seen this thread sooner. Bump for a great deal from a great seller.
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Methinks you should stay away from shotguns. +1
Are you sure those are genuine felt?
Need to do some closet-cleaning so a couple of things for your consideration: 1) RLPL jacket, tagged 39S but probably fits closer to a 40 or41S, Made in England, 80% Cotton/20% Cashmere, 3 roll 2, double vented, taupey tan base with very dark (almost black) navy houndstooth. I don't know what to say about this except it's a little to big with a shirt and little too small with a sweater for me. Just an incredible jacket...unaltered and only worn a handful of times and in...
In the middle of a huge downsizing and have some great shoes available. Most all of these fit a true size 9D and all are in excellent condition. I am moving and don't have the room...all priced to go at $99 shipped. 1) 8 1/2D Heschung suede captoe, made in France, Goodyear welted, tagged US 7 but sold to me as fitting a US 9 but too small and probably best for 8 1/2D. Outsole measures 11 3/4 X 4. New and never worn. Very nice. SOLD 2) 9D Paraboot suede split-toe. Color...
OK so I've never seen anything but hate for Crocs in these parts and I've never owned a pair myself...but what the heck; just figured I'd throw this out there. Santa Cruz Clog in Black, Khaki or Espresso, $16.99 shipped... During checkout use the codes SCCLOG1999 and STACK15
For you guys that are into it, wet shaving can become obsessive and the paraphernalia can start collecting pretty quickly. Here are some great items that I don't or have never used: Overview (L to R): Vintage Schick Injector Razor, Porcelain Barbershop Razor/Brush stand, Handmade in England Pewter Soap Bowl, Made in Italy Silvertip Brush, Silvertip Brush made by Bryce. 1) Vintage Schick Injector Razor in a nice turquoise what I believe to be Bakelite (???). Excellent...
For your consideration are a couple of things that don't quite fit me right: 1) RLPL jacket, tagged 39S but probablt fits closer to a 40S, Made in England, 80% Cotton/20% Cashmere, 3 roll 2, double vented, taupey tan base with very dark (almost black) navy houndstooth. I don't know what to say about this except it's a little to big with a shirt and little too small with a sweater. Just an incredible jacket that I could never get to work for me. Unaltered and only worn a...
Mulholland Anglers bag (Moo "deerskin" edition, LOL) in Bridal Tan. I've used this bag but you would be hard-pressed to tell it from new; it actually just gets better and better and is not even broken in yet. Awesome bag but it looks newer than my Tusting Clipper so I'm going to let this one go. Currently selling for $485...SOLD.
Like the title says, NOS Bostonian Black Punched Captoe 9D, in original box. These are from an era when Bostonian (and Cole-Haan, Florsheim and J&M) made top quality shoes here in the U.S.A...the quality puts current AE to shame. The black punched captoe has always been the perfect go-to business shoe for me; just enough decoration to add a little subdued style yet conservative enough for any business situation. And check out that combination heel! I hate to sell these but...