or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Quote: Originally Posted by utailor The ignorance shown by many in this thread is amazing. It is possible to fast that long but I doubt I would be able to pull it off. Thanks for the report op. +1. Thanks for sharing OP.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 What they're trying to say is that when one wears low-riding pants, then the tie would show because one would still tie his tie to reach the buckle. But all they're saying here is that the tie is tied too long. Goes back to the two main issues I mentioned. Exactly, I see. Quote: Originally Posted by ComboOrgan because that determines the length of one's tie? I think you...
How would this have ANYTHING to do with rise?
Sorry, just couldn't resist...
Santoni FAM at Marshalls? HOLY CRAP!!! I haven't checked them out in a long time but the closest I've ever seen was Timberland or Cole Haan. Amazing!
Sure seems like awfully narrow shoulders for such a large chest
Quote: Originally Posted by alliswell For 3 read 20. Depends on how hard your beard is, and how soft your skin. After three uses I'm still breaking a blade in. +1. I go at least 2 or 3 weeks before changing blades. Tried the Derbies but prefer the Bluebirds which I think cost me about $20 for 500 a couple years ago on the bay. The key to shaving with a DE is to not use any pressure...just drag it along your skin. It sounds and feels like...
Like the title says, I have a Logitech Harmony 1100 remote for $225 and a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 for $325. Both are brand new in retail boxes, full warranties, etc. The Harmony box has not even been opened. The Lumix was taken out of the box, lens cap put on, and then put right back into the box. Prices include shipping. Logitech Harmony 1100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40
Quote: Originally Posted by munchausen I'm a big fan of my Herstal FNP. You could probably find one used for around 300. Quote: Originally Posted by caxt Other generally good options: 1911, FNH FNP, Walther P99, Spring Field XD. Etc. Another fan of the Herstal. I've put 5,000+ rounds through my 40 without a hiccup; including 1,000 rounds of some pretty crappy Wolf ammo (Russian). The thing I like about Herstal is...
Canali also makes some very nice sweaters.