or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

I'm downsizing and have a variety of cufflinks for sale. All are in good condition, some never used, and the pictures speak pretty clearly. The 2nd picture has each pair lettered/numbered for identification. The 19 pairs in the middle are numbered 1-19 and are $15 per pair, 2 for $25, 3 for $30. The outside/lettered pairs are as follows: SOLD: 9, 11,17 A) $20 Marc Antony box w/ tie clip B) $25 Fishing set w/ tie clip C) $50 Edgar Bereli “Fish Tales” 1994 D) $50 Foster...
Sorry I missed your post but Thanks and Thanks again! Talk about a bag that gets some comments I couldn't figure out how to change the main title but Ciato is in the main listing. It's been a while since I've posted but good to see a familiar name around. All the best!
I have a new in box pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Trever Ivory Suede Penny Loafers in a size 9D. I'm pretty sure these were made by Alden but someone here may correct me if I'm wrong. Great deal at $175 shipped. Satisfaction guaranteed.
I just culled from an incredibly unused collection of slacks and have a ton of Daffy's Incotex and other great brands like Valentini, Zegna, RL Black Label. Most are in the 33/34 waist range and the hemmed pants are about 30.5”. With the exception of 2 damaged pairs of Inco wool, all are cotton, linen or a blend and most are new; some with tags, some hemmed and never worn, some worn once or twice. All are of the highest quality and have only storage wear (such as creases...
I just culled from an incredibly unused collection of slacks and have a ton of Daffy's Incotex and other great brands like Valentini, Zegna, RL Black Label. Most are in the 33/34 waist range and the hemmed pants are about 30.5”. With the exception of 2 damaged pairs of Inco wool, all are cotton, linen or a blend and most are new; some with tags, some hemmed and never worn, some worn once or twice. All are of the highest quality and have only storage wear (such as creases...
Cleaning out the closets and I've got several bags that need to go. Most have been used, some more than others, but all are in serviceable condition. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. S/H included in listed prices. PayPal preferred. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. If interested please send me a message or an email to sc0ttkenneyatmail.com, replace 0 with o. Thanks! 1) Tumi Dakota divided travel-all. Very versatile bag can be stuffed with about a...
I've got several bags that I'm ready to give up. Most have been used, some more than others, but all are in serviceable condition. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. PayPal preferred, S/H included in listed prices. If interested please send me a message or an email to sc0ttkenneyatmail.com, replace 0 with o. Thanks! 1) Orvis rolling duffel was barely used and in excellent condition. "Bullhide" leather with wool felt lining , carry strap included. This bag...
Update 6/30: Sandro Moscoloni and Tommy Bahama both shipped for $80 - worn only a couple of times and in like/near new condition. All shoes fit a regular normal size 9D. Some have only been worn a couple of times and some 10-15 times but all are in excellent condition. All have been treated with a suede/fabric protector. I will refund your money if you are not satisfied with any purchase. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Brooks Brothers Desert Boots...
Quote: Originally Posted by thatoneguy I don't know...FWIW, we always used this.
I work 12-16 hrs a day, 7 days a week, sometimes for 3 or 4 months straight. My weekends are usually 6-8 months though. Work hard, play hard...I completely lost all tolerance for the daily grind in my late 20's.