or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

A really nice pair of monkstrap loafers from Sutor Mantellassi that I bought off the Forum and only wore 20 or so times. Awesomw with jeans and a jacket. Marked on the sole: Prato A Mano - Made In Italy - 473 - 9 ½. Roomy but true size 9. 11 ¾ heel to toe X 4 ½ at widest. Shoe trees included and shipping is free. Satisfaction guaranteed. $200 obo.
A really nice pair of John Lobb Brentwood monkstrap loafers that I bought off the Forum and only wore 2 or 3 times. Marked: 107752 - Brentwood – 8E2511. Fits a true size 9. 12” heel to toe X 4” at widest. Shoe trees included and shipping is free. Satisfaction guaranteed. $500 obo.
Peregrine England 3 season jacket in a timeless Harris Tweed. I never got used to the left hand Euro zip so this jacket was only worn 5 or 6 times and is in as-new condition. Size Medium fits "about a true 40" with room for layering. Beautiful jacket and steal at $90 shipped. Check out my other listings for a NWT Paul & Shark short black cashmere blend in a similar size and a John Partidge puffer in a 42-44.
NWT John Partridge Englandquilted jacket similar to Barbour Liddesdale. Size Medium and a little bit too large for me at approximately 44" pit to pit. Really nice jacket. $75 shipped.
NWT John Partridge England quilted jacket similar to Barbour Liddesdale. Size Medium and a little bit too large for me at approximately 44" pit to pit. Really nice construction and details. $75 shipped.
Peregrine England 3 season jacket in a timeless Harris Tweed. I never got used to the left hand Euro zip so this jacket was oly used 5 or 6 times and is in as-new condition. Size Medium fits "about a true 40" with room for layering. Beautiful jacket and steal at $100 shipped. Check out my other listings for a NWT Paul & Shark short black cashmere blend in a similar size and a John Partidge puffer in a 42-44.
Great Paul & Shark Crown Jewel Royal Cashmere (Loro Piana Wool/15% Cashmere) jacket. Medium weight, left hand zip, size Small fits 39-40. Steal at $200. Free shipping Also for sale is a new John Partridge puffer jacket (similar to Barbour) in a Medium and a like new Peregrine England jacket in a Harris Tweed charcoal herringbone with a left hand zip.
This awesome bag is still available.
Timeless Harris Tweed 3 season jacket by Peregrine used only a handful of times. Never liked the left hand Euro zip so I never really wore this jacket. In perfect condition from a smoke-free pet-free home. Size Medium fits about a "true 40" with room for layering (I'm a 39 and good with or without sweater). Satisfaction guaranteed. $100 shipped. Will be listing more jackets in the next couple of days included a new Paul & Shark cashmere short jacket (with left-zip).
Ciato Cavalli "Ageless Masterpiece" carry-all. This bag is well-used and has been put to the test on many trips. The beat-up look is part of it's charm. Made from incredibly tough leather, this bag has unique hardware and closure system. One of the feet is missing and some threads have pulled loose but neither affect functionality and can be easily fixed. This bag gets a ton of compliments. 22" X 12" X 14". SOLD