or Connect

Posts by Faded501s

Really nice ties from renowned tie makers, all in excellent or new condition. Some great patterns and materials. Steals at $25 each, free shipping. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Ties are of the finest craftsmanship and in excellent or new condition. $25 shipped each, satisfaction guaranteed. PayPal 1.
Vintage Florsheim wingtips with original welted sole and heel. These beautiful shoes have been worn rarely and are in excellent condition. They are black but have been polished/treated with blue Melton over the years and have a slight navy hue (very subtle). Really great shoes and a business staple. $100 shipped
Talbott cufflinks never worn. Great formal look in a classic pearl with black onyx set in sterling silver. $75 shipped.
I've got a couple of nice bags for sale...a beautiful Redwall black leather weekender and a big well-used carry-all by Ciato Cavalli. Free shipping. Vintage Redwall weekend bag in black pebble grain. Heavy duty stitching and very high quality leather with a classic silk paisley liner. Embossed with the Redwall logo this bag also includes Redwall cloth storage bag (not pictured). Artisan craftsmanship for less than a mass produced produced bag. 21" X 10" X 14"....
I bought this camera a few months back and never used it (not even once). Canon EOS Rebel T4i w/ 18-55mm lens. Again, this is absolutely new in retail box with Warranty Registration and all original paperwork. If you're looking for this type of camera here is aAn opportunity to get a new camera at a refurb price. $550 shipped.
I'm downsizing and have a variety of cufflinks for sale. All are in good condition, some never used, and the pictures speak pretty clearly. The 2nd picture has each pair lettered/numbered for identification. The 19 pairs in the middle are numbered 1-19 and are $15 per pair, 2 for $25, 3 for $30. The outside/lettered pairs are as follows: SOLD: 9, 11,17 A) $20 Marc Antony box w/ tie clip B) $25 Fishing set w/ tie clip C) $50 Edgar Bereli “Fish Tales” 1994 D) $50 Foster...
Sorry I missed your post but Thanks and Thanks again! Talk about a bag that gets some comments I couldn't figure out how to change the main title but Ciato is in the main listing. It's been a while since I've posted but good to see a familiar name around. All the best!
I have a new in box pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Trever Ivory Suede Penny Loafers in a size 9D. I'm pretty sure these were made by Alden but someone here may correct me if I'm wrong. Great deal at $175 shipped. Satisfaction guaranteed.
I just culled from an incredibly unused collection of slacks and have a ton of Daffy's Incotex and other great brands like Valentini, Zegna, RL Black Label. Most are in the 33/34 waist range and the hemmed pants are about 30.5”. With the exception of 2 damaged pairs of Inco wool, all are cotton, linen or a blend and most are new; some with tags, some hemmed and never worn, some worn once or twice. All are of the highest quality and have only storage wear (such as creases...